💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels another concert

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

Anderson123

My question is, why is it always the power thing, do they just never test or rehearse or whatever? Does her team and the venue people just wait til it’s time to start the concert to do all of this ? This is so unprofessional and it’s not like Nicki is coming with some 2090 technology, why are they not able to handle her equipment ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Has she done any shows since the first one was canceled? If you can't continue your tour for some reason, just be honest with your fans.

she/her/hers

SwissMonster
Just now, Alan123 said:

My question is, why is it always the power thing, do they just never test or rehearse or whatever? Does her team and the venue people just wait til it’s time to start the concert to do all of this ? This is so unprofessional and it’s not like Nicki is coming with some 2090 technology, why are they not able to handle her equipment ?

Because this probably isn’t the reason of all those cancellations :laughga: 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Ryusei

seems like screaming cardi B is the thing now :reductive: 

Honestly I dont get why she isnt just cancelling the whole thing or like why she isnt just asking the venues in advance if they can handle those lights or whatever the f*ck instead of cancelling right before the concert is about to start. Seriously unprofessional. Is there another carnival she had to attend? 

Also this tour is already doing badly, does she think any of these people will show up again? Dont think so

Musery

RAMROD

That's unfortunate :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RudraCNG

If people have attended the stadium, sure Nicki could have done it too. She has no respect  for her fans :saladga:

swakby

Anyone going to the Amsterdam gig? I'm legit wondering whether to buy a ticket but I have no one to go with :selena:

RAMROD
Just now, swakby said:

Anyone going to the Amsterdam gig? I'm legit wondering whether to buy a ticket but I have no one to go with :selena:

All these issues and you still want to go, despite huge possiblity for woes and drama like this? Brave. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

swakby
Just now, RAMROD said:

All these issues and you still want to go, despite huge possiblity for woes and drama like this? Brave. :diane:

Doesn't bother me tbh, they will offer refunds if it gets cancelled. 

StrawberryBlond

I had a feeling this one would be cancelled. Nicki really doesn't have many fans in Ireland and it's a much smaller population to work with. I guess some UK fans might have gone there if they couldn't get UK tickets but the way things have gone, it looks like there were plenty of tickets already available. The idea for this being a power issue has been long put to bed now. We all know the real reason, yet she keeps telling us otherwise. At this rate, when she does dates in America, will her fans be too afraid to go? She should have done a very select number of European countries and gone to small venues, it might have prevented some embarrassment.

Archived