💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels another concert

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

dynamite

At this point let's just post a thread when she doesn't cancel the number will be much lower :saladga:

Mess with a capital Madonna

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This is the first time it wasn‘t her fault. Europe is in the middle of a Hurricane-esque storm and appearently the weather conditions prevented her technical equipment from moving forward. :air:

Well, you see, if she'd been professional, this would have been the first time she canceled. But oh well :ladyhaha:

TheAlienatedNYC
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

She’d be better off just doing the show than cancelling. She’d probably get more positive press for not giving up despite the tragic sales

but she always say that the problem is: the arena have not enough power for idk what
i don't know why she don't just do the show with the band without the details, just the music. she's unprofessional af

Fiendman

The weather isn't even that bad here, guys. I have several friends who had no problem getting public transport from all over the country to get to Dublin and now they're faced with this. Ridiculous, unprofessional, unacceptable. 

Sneaky Oliver

What I wanna know is: what does this tour has that requires so much power/energy? I mean is there anything super tech/innovative? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

3 minutes ago, Fiendman said:

The weather isn't even that bad here, guys. I have several friends who had no problem getting public transport from all over the country to get to Dublin and now they're faced with this. Ridiculous, unprofessional, unacceptable. 

I'm not from Ireland, but The Netherlands and this kind of weather is quite normal for us. Heck, I ride my bike all day long through the rain.

She's god the concert god against her

monketsharona

I absolutely love Nicki Minaj music, but it's becoming very very very hard to defend her. 

Amateur.

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, Deku said:

2mqiyix.jpg

omg the laugh I let out when I saw this

michael jordan lol GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SwissMonster

That Cardi B promotion Nicki is doing! :ohwell:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived