💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters insulting Gaga's private clothing choices

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
21 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

No one said you should ignore it but that first responsive was hella aggressive. All they said was "we went from this to that" and you went in on them being a twink, broke and musty. Like? :rip:

giphy.gif

and I didn't lie.

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

She still looks great though! Her entire outfit probably costs more than my entire closet.  She's going to be photographed almost wherever she goes. Why does she have to dress in high fashion every single day.  Honestly, that would get boring. 

she/her/hers

TheSlash

In the corresponding thread here on GGD I wrote smth along the lines "The clothes are made for ugly crying in a corner while eating ice cream" and got sad reactions :wtfga: .

I wear this type of clothes myself and love it :tony: , so calm down :laughga: .

Anyway, these "little monsters" are just disgusting :excuseu: . 

Ew, David!

doppelganger

With the exception of the sweatpants I really love her off-duty style. When she wore Hedi's YSL every single day, I wished i had every single piece.

avalon x

I saw a couple of posts like that in GGD when the pictures were first posted here and I was f**king disgusted. Expectations like these come from the fact that she used to wear designer/couture everywhere and said things like "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing flats" (paraphrasing).

But why is it so hard to understand that she's been through hell and back throughout the past 10 years and she isn't the same person anymore? Her ideals, her priorities, her goals.. so much has changed.

(Not to mention that her second engagement just broke up barely a month ago and we have no idea how she's feeling about that. She was so eager to start a family soon. :()

And that's not even related to the fact how unnecessary it is. It was not necessary for her to dress up so much back then (not saying it was a bad thing, it's her life and she can do whatever she wants) and it sure as hell isn't necessary right now.

I'm sorry, I've been meaning to say this ever since I saw those comments in GGD. Thank you so much @ARTPOPthatbooty for standing up to them. :heart: As someone who loves fashion as much as you do, you've earned so much respect from me for saying that. I hope more people see your tweets and do the same.

I know that some people might think that this isn't so much to get riled up over but my god.. it's just the mindset that these guys have and the way they don't understand who she is now (but pretend to, all the time).. it bothers me so much.

And it's just so f*cking shallow. I can't stand people like that.

LaMaisonGaga
4 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

I saw a couple of posts like that in GGD when the pictures were first posted here and I was f**king disgusted. Expectations like these come from the fact that she used to wear designer/couture everywhere and said things like "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing flats" (paraphrasing).

But why is it so hard to understand that she's been through hell and back throughout the past 10 years and she isn't the same person anymore? Her ideals, her priorities, her goals.. so much has changed.

(Not to mention that her second engagement just broke up barely a month ago and we have no idea how she's feeling about that. She was so eager to start a family soon. :()

And that's not even related to the fact how unnecessary it is. It was not necessary for her to dress up so much back then (not saying it was a bad thing, it's her life and she can do whatever she wants) and it sure as hell isn't necessary right now.

I'm sorry, I've been meaning to say this ever since I saw those comments in GGD. Thank you so much @ARTPOPthatbooty for standing up to them. :heart: As someone who loves fashion as much as you do, you've earned so much respect from me for saying that. I hope more people see your tweets and do the same.

I know that some people might think that this isn't so much to get riled up over but my god.. it's just the mindset that these guys have and the way they don't understand who she is now (but pretend to, all the time).. it bothers me so much.

And it's just so f*cking shallow. I can't stand people like that.

I love you. Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from and what I'm trying to say.

lamaisongaga.com

Killa

well but that leather sweatpants look was a disastrous. dont even try.  It's a bit too 8 or 800. But yeah it's not Worth getting worked up,  those clap backs serve none

SHALLOW

i think people are just pointing out that she used to dress in an iconic way for every occasion while rn it's not the same. Don't act like you wouldn't have liked to see her in couture or something. :triggered:

Anyway, i really don't care what she's wearing when she goes to starbucks.

avalon x
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I love you. Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from and what I'm trying to say.

I love you too. Fans like that are exactly why Gaga isn't as active on social media anymore.

SHALLOW
47 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

No one said you should ignore it but that first responsive was hella aggressive. All they said was "we went from this to that" and you went in on them being a twink, broke and musty. Like? :rip:

Absolutely agree. And now he's trying to be justified here on GGD. 

Chuckles

I remember that we never used to have pictures of her going to Starbucks though??? These started during the C2C era if I'm not mistaken. Can someone confirm? I mean have they seen them wearing couture to a Strabucks/Walmart run before?

LaMaisonGaga
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

i think people are just pointing out that she used to dress in an iconic way for every occasion while rn it's not the same. Don't act like you wouldn't have liked to see her in couture or something. :triggered:

Anyway, i really don't care what she's wearing when she goes to starbucks.

This is sad. You're extremly missing the point. Of course I love it everytime she steps out in high fashion. But everything has it's place, it's occasion and it's time. There's boundaries.

5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Absolutely agree. And now he's trying to be justified here on GGD. 

I'm not trying to seek justice in anyone. I said what I said whether people like it or not. I just would like to know what people individually think of the situation. Thanks for coming to MY thread though.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived