LG6
society

Terror attack at mosques in New Zealand, 51 dead

Featured Posts

SamanthaC

Not sure if the shooter claimed religious reasons or not, but I don’t think there is any religion that this is okay in. There are extremist who warp whatever beliefs into their sick and twisted thinking. But extremists (of any religion) are what people remember. Not the everyday people that follow one religion or another. 

• Like 4

RAMROD

I was aghast hearing about this news. Didn't know guns were easy to obtain in NZ.  Also, shocked that a country that been numerous times listed as best place to live in the world have this happening. Thought racist were minimal down there and never this extreme. I guess I am wrong.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ DORMIR ♥ PELADA ♥ É ♥ MAIS ♥ GOSTOSO! ♥

Miel
2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

News sites are reporting that up to 30 people could be dead

Oh my god, that's horrible. I'm just hearing about this.

This always hurts no matter the instance, but distant family members of mine are of Muslim faith so this especially hurts.

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 1

River

It’s horrible and sick, when will it stop?

:( 

30 dead!! It’s terror!!

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1

Deku
3 minutes ago, River said:

It’s horrible and sick, when will it stop?

:( 

30 dead!! It’s terror!!

It's so f*cked up. Very shocking for New Zealand as well as this is the first mass shooting we have had in 30 years.

• Sad 2

ARTPOP2

idk what to feel/think/say anymore. the last few months I was constantly watching alt-right/neo-nazi/white suprematist videos, been on a kkk forum and searching for documentaties about the issue. they always present themselves as non-violent, non-hatelful and more as "seperationist" and family and nation protecting men. I was starting to ask myself, are they really harmful, these little numbers of marginalized lunatics, can they actually do anything other than bitching about jews and glorifying the west? this incident brought me back to reality, and I'm literally shaking, words and ideas do matter and not all speech is worthy of being given a platform. right-wingers (not alt-right) that might seem harmless do have white supremacists tendencies that pass under the radar, that might not be intentional and  end up championing and encouraging extremists to commit such horrible acts and act on their eff-ed up belief system.  I don't usually speak up about antifa, but I would understand why they try to silence these hateful voices and might wanna punch nazies sometimes. I would gladly punch the sh-t out of this/these shooter/s had I known the hate they spewed online.

• Like 2

dit

Apparently the attacks on the two mosques might have been conducted by 3 men and 1 woman. 

• Sad 1

River
36 minutes ago, Deku said:

It's so f*cked up. Very shocking for New Zealand as well as this is the first mass shooting we have had in 30 years.

Stay strong! I hope all your love ones are ok!

Every time we take one step and you feel that finally we are all united no matter the religion, gender, sexuality etc., one psychotic person comes and destroys everything and takes us 2 steps back with a horrible wake up call that the world is still sh-t :(

• Love 2

River
30 minutes ago, dit said:

Apparently the attacks on the two mosques might have been conducted by 3 men and 1 woman. 

It's a planned terror attack, there's nothing else to say! I hope they will rot in jail all their lives!

• Like 1

Lion Heart

I just saw part of a video of the actual shooting. :wtf: 

These poor people. They never stood a chance. 

• Like 1