• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

$25 million was a ridiculous number tho :smh:

Like... there were mainly only those pink/white posters with Dope and ARTPOP lyrics

Edited by HyoYeon

So Y'all can shut the **** up now. :manicure:

read the pasage, there is more going on than just that rumor, I think she's losing herself amidst all the drama

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

she's talking about spreading positivity AND creativity. constructive criticism is always helpful. but she's saying because LM is a community, there's no need for bashing of other people.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

It's more that it doesn't matter to Gaga's career, but it will if they make a big deal about it.

Gaga stay strong and find comfort in Taylor, your friends and your family, and let them be your d--gs : hug: we all love you and support you.