• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

I really hope they are aware of that the pics aren't safe on littlemonsters.com

Pics can spread awfully fast and I don't think they'd like that.

Oh I'm sure people didn't think this through, I really wish people would leave the ART to the ARTIST.. I LOVE Gaga's bravey and expression with the new pic but the people who are copying her every move need to get a life and just stop =/ so I don't blame her, I blame them and in the end it's going to look horrible for Gaga and let alone all the people who are doing this lol

Posterboy

:eek:  I can't believe the ignorance of those posting; claiming it is "Art" and people commenting saying how "Brave" they are for showing themselves indecently!  :udidnt: I saw a 16 year old (at a piano for artistic reasons and being brave for trying to play Beethoven's Symphony 7) in a less than innocent position (scrotum on show :eww:) with other monsters asking to go onto private chat with him!!! I also saw pictures of a black bar across the bits; but the shadow clearly showed what was being hidden! :pukey:  I feel embarrassed for Gaga, in the publics eyes it will reflect on her; and with the upcoming album release it will shroud it in negative light! Inconsiderate monsters who can't see the wood for the trees. Poor Gaga, :noparty:   

Posterboy

:eek:  I can't believe the ignorance of those posting; claiming it is "Art" and people commenting saying how "Brave" they are for showing themselves indecently!  :udidnt: I saw a 16 year old (at a piano for artistic reasons and being brave for trying to play Beethoven's Symphony 7) in a less than innocent position (scrotum on show :eww:) with other monsters asking to go onto private chat with him!!! I also saw pictures of a black bar across the bits; but the shadow clearly showed what was being hidden! :pukey:  I feel embarrassed for Gaga, in the publics eyes it will reflect on her; and with the upcoming album release it will shroud it in negative light! Inconsiderate monsters who can't see the wood for the trees. Poor Gaga, :noparty:   

As I said many times, people need to leave the ART to the ARTIST.. 

Bellatrix

Oh I'm sure people didn't think this through, I really wish people would leave the ART to the ARTIST.. I LOVE Gaga's bravey and expression with the new pic but the people who are copying her every move need to get a life and just stop =/ so I don't blame her, I blame them and in the end it's going to look horrible for Gaga and let alone all the people who are doing this lol

Totally agree. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to do the exact same thing as the artist does.

Gaga said at The Born This Way Ball that she doesn't want us to copy her either, she just wants us to be us. I think she meant that for stuff like this too.

Totally agree. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to do the exact same thing as the artist does.

Gaga said at The Born This Way Ball that she doesn't want us to copy her either, she just wants us to be us. I think she meant that for stuff like this too.

EXACTLY!! I personally wouldn't consider the people who are doing this "fans" simply cuz they're not listening to her LIFE LONG CAREER MESSAGE.. lol

Those monsters need to stop imitating everything Gaga does.

#truth

Posterboy

I can't even believe how deluded they are being! I quote "If Gaga does it is art but if a monster does it is ****?

Stop making huge the little things, nudity is the most pure expression of art" - I can't believe they can't see that these people are doing it for attention - the amount of things Gaga has done, and now they have to copy this photo?! Where is the logic, these photos could prove a hinderance for them in the near and far future; and who will get blamed for leading "innocent minds" astray? Lady Gaga. Some fans are so delusional; it is insane!  :pukey:

Posterboy

chris777

I believe it's too late lol

yeah, really late. I logged in and saw a bunch of people recreating the photo, wtf are they thinking lmao. And not even a hot guy/girl did it  :noparty:  

yeah, really late. I logged in and saw a bunch of people recreating the photo, wtf are they thinking lmao. And not even a hot guy/girl did it  :noparty:  

Some of them are unflattering, and I don't care if they're reading this being offended, MY EYES ARE OFFENDED.

chris777

Some of them are unflattering, and I don't care if they're reading this being offended, MY EYES ARE OFFENDED.

very unflattering. they shouldn't even do that, just because Gaga does something doesn't mean her fans should too