Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

"is not p0rn, is art" :toofloppy:

I don't want to keep hearing that **** excuse.

But some of them though.... :udidnt:

Are they all rushing out to some studio or clipping up some sheets behind them JUST to take a picture of themselves naked? I understand the thirst for ARTPOP, but for attention?

Edited by DIMITRIS

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Bellatrix

"is not p0rn, is art" :toofloppy:

I don't want to keep hearing that **** excuse.

But some of them though.... :udidnt:

Are they all rushing out to some studio or clipping up some sheets behind them JUST to take a picture of themselves naked? I understand the thirst for ARTPOP, but for attention?

They see this as the perfect "innocent" way to get validation, and the worst part is that they actually get it which leads to more kids doing the same.

Hypocrateen

Yeah basically. And they're excuse is "I don't give a ****", I don't really want to see some 14 year old looking boy with his belly out trying to be s-xy and making out his being artistic. They gonna copy all her ****ing images she releases?! They can't help themselves and jump at the chance to show themselves off to make themselves feel better.

Thanks for the info.

I wanted to log in just to see the new design but now that I know this I'm definitely not going on that site anymore.  :pukey:

Backplane has to do something, tbh. Before the media goes all "she's promoting child p0rnography y'all!" on her.

Edited by hypocrateen

Michelle

I definitely reported some of those... I feel icky being 37 and seeing those!!! :fail:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Fame IV

The ignorant comments though. "Your so s-xy jajajaja" . No

He's a child. People are telling him to move his hand.

I'm going to go take a picture of my knob because when I was smaller it was small two, but now I'm bigger its bigger two! BODY REVOLUTION YA'LL -__-

I've seen a picture of a boy showing up his...you know.

It's too bad :(

A Star is Born ⭐

Zilla

There's this 14 year old kid doing the pose and I can literally see his testicle :sick:

I misquoted in response to the comment I made on another pic

I was actually arguing with someone on the one in question :sweat:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ooooooops

I kinda want to 'leak' it to my friends in the reporting world (not to get Gaga in trouble but because these children need the Fear of God beaten into them), but I don't want to be tied to it in any way. I haven't been on LM.com since it first launched and now I just don't even want it in my internet history haha

NUDE =/= ART

dirtypunx

I kinda want to 'leak' it to my friends in the reporting world (not to get Gaga in trouble but because these children need the Fear of God beaten into them), but I don't want to be tied to it in any way. I haven't been on LM.com since it first launched and now I just don't even want it in my internet history haha

NUDE =/= ART

you're ridiculous

I'm just smh... Leave the ART to the ARTIST.. This is going to make Gaga look bad (via press and community) cuz of all these people trying to "support" her.. Ur not supporting her by taking nudies and copying her every move, people! =/

Hypocrateen

:rip:
Gaga has to do something, I know it's not her fault that they copy her even when she goes to the bathroom but she has to put out like a photo where she has 50 sweaters on so they can do the same :derpga:

Bellatrix

I really hope they are aware of that the pics aren't safe on littlemonsters.com

Pics can spread awfully fast and I don't think they'd like that.