Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

A lot of people had been posting these (IMHO, obnoxious) things about "Keep smiling, Gaga!", "Where is Gaga's smile?", etc. (They say she hasn't been smiling lately, but the truth is more that we just haven't seen her much at all.) So then, I think, someone got the idea to "smile for Gaga" to cheer her up from her supposed depression. And it caught on, with even the Backplane people endorsing it. At that point, I don't think that everyone who was participating was necessarily still buying into the idea that she needed cheering up; it was just a fun thing to do.

I thought so. People say I look depressed when in general I can be extremely happy. I think people jumped at the chance to post pictures of good looking people they don't know smiling for likes. Like didn't someone post a picture of some guy that died and said 'r.i.p brother' when in fact he wasn't even related to the guy who died. Seriously getting likes doesn't even get you anywhere, you get likes and thats it, you don't win anything, Gaga isn't going to talk to you.... and people creating chat rooms like 'horny gay guys'.....it's a joke if you ask me. I'm horny right now but I'm not going to create some chat in Littlemonsters to crave attention that I don't get in real life and use images of someone that isn't even me. God, they'll look back at how foolish they are someday

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

French Fries

I like how Gaga is lurking the site and liking photos  :wub:

Yeah. It obviously made her happy. We are such cute people

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

:party:  :party:  :party: 

Magdalena

Some mexican girl stole a photo I edited and uploaded last week. It's 4 photos at once; Gaga driving cars back from 2010 untill now. And I got 9 likes on my photo and she got 500.

andersonarty

Some mexican girl stole a photo I edited and uploaded last week. It's 4 photos at once; Gaga driving cars back from 2010 untill now. And I got 9 likes on my photo and she got 500.

something similar happened to me a while back.. do you remember the user? i wanna report them.

Michael

I wonder when the next time Gaga will write a long blog post on LM.com will be.

SOON probably :derpga:

SayCart

:lmao:

HANZ

LM.com is mess lately

tumblr_mdgetdv8NA1rghb19o1_400.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Pop

today in my favorite posts on lm.com : 

805702949_700.jpg

I just don't understand. Do they all use Google Translate? Why is everyone so illiterate on LM.com?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

SEANGT

I just don't understand. Do they all use Google Translate? Why is everyone so illiterate on LM.com?

I think it's almost entirely crazy obsessed fans in other countries. But that post was just funny because it's so irrelevant...not because of the grammar. Although it wasn't perfect. lol. 

Nemo

I'm fascinated by how many use "his" for both male and female, even while getting "he"/"she" right. I never encountered that before LM. There must be a reason...

3q425253qwewq

today in my favorite posts on lm.com : 

805702949_700.jpg

I don't know why this is making me laugh so hard.

Edited by Chinnicide