💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Maybe they don't send the message to all emails, personally i used gmail, and be sure to look in the spam folder also, sometimes the messages get there.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

RAMROD

Well if all things done and nothing then I suspect it might be delayed.

Just wait on it, it is common case with backplane.

Some people even got theirs few days after registration.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

omgwtfbbq

That site has become an embarassment and I refuse to ever go on it again after seeing all the dumb crap posted.

Edited by EATYOURFACE

gagalovesme

That site has become an embarassment and I refuse to ever go on it again after seeing all the dumb crap posted.

i can't believe the comments on that photo of gaga in LA  :toofloppy:

omgwtfbbq

How can you even read the comments? the comments section is SO UN****INGBEVABLY small and it doesnt have a scroll bar. It's so annoying, what were they thinking?

She just posted a comment there, on a picture: "It's me". First thing she'd said there in two months, AFAICT, although she's been handing out Likes every now and then.

DiscoHeavenGaga

Because you don't miss **** tbh  :shrug:

But I'm sorry that I can't help you.  :(

Nah it's fine, I'll find a way someday.... :)

Hypocrateen

There was a post that literally had Gaga, her sister, Taylor, her mom, dad, Tara, and then saying "my mom, my sister, my godmother, my grandmother, my cousin" :smh:  Now, i'm not here to b---h, but do they not find it a little embarrassing, or creepy, or obsessive.

And everyone doing these floppy "you'r hotdog" *insert picture of hotdog*, "my hotdog" *insert picture of Gaga in hotdog costume* and then some just try to copy others they've seen and just fail. And then the ones where they have to post a picture of another artists accomplishments then say "b---h please" and post something that Gaga did better. It's like they don't give a **** about Gaga seeing it and her thinking damn my fan base can be stupid sometimes. I kind of contradicted myself when I said i'm not here to b---h :pressed:

This.

Like, a year ago I was so excited to join because it looked so professional. Like all the photos from Terry Richardson etc.. but in reality it's just :smh:

Alien Tulip

Bored in class, we get to use laptops in my bio chem class so I signed on to lm.com for some laughs and right away a pic of a boy rolling around in cake wearing tighty whities showed up and the lady that sits behind me saw the pic. Great now she thinks I watch p0rn during class :fail:

addiicted

Bored in class, we get to use laptops in my bio chem class so I signed on to lm.com for some laughs and right away a pic of a boy rolling around in cake wearing tighty whities showed up and the lady that sits behind me saw the pic. Great now she thinks I watch p0rn during class :fail:

that is why I don't go on this site when I'm at work.. this page is an embarrassment :laughga: