• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

There was a post that literally had Gaga, her sister, Taylor, her mom, dad, Tara, and then saying "my mom, my sister, my godmother, my grandmother, my cousin" :smh:  Now, i'm not here to b---h, but do they not find it a little embarrassing, or creepy, or obsessive.

And everyone doing these floppy "you'r hotdog" *insert picture of hotdog*, "my hotdog" *insert picture of Gaga in hotdog costume* and then some just try to copy others they've seen and just fail. And then the ones where they have to post a picture of another artists accomplishments then say "b---h please" and post something that Gaga did better. It's like they don't give a **** about Gaga seeing it and her thinking damn my fan base can be stupid sometimes. I kind of contradicted myself when I said i'm not here to b---h :pressed:

IKR? :smh:  That's why i don't visit that site anymore. 

lm.com is just too much flop to handle actually. I am going to address the top 20 posts as of now.

The first three pictures are the exact same, the millionth "stay strong gaga post", an amazing sketch of her in a wheelchair

https://d2g892zuoe3k49.cloudfront.net/4fc06d4ec64dfcba550075ab/97189614_700.jpg

The irony in this is too much to comprehend. Two more nice sketches, the exact same pictures in the beginning, and the rest are gaga photos re-posted for the billionth time captioned in horrible english

In theory its good, but finding a good sketch that hasnt been stolen is like finding a needle in a haystack. 

msquare91

The site seems to have a great audience in 13-year-olds with sub-par intelligence. For me, there's just nothing there. 

There needs to be groups for people of similar interests to get to know each other. I'd love to meet some fellow monsters who are writers like I am, but there's no way to do that on the site, even though the site is supposedly intended to foster community and creativity. And although it might draw a bit of traffic from GGD, a forum would be a great addition, I think, for people to discuss Gaga. There also needs to be some sort of status update and wall function. I know it's not supposed to be facebook, but these sorts of things are just par for the course for social media. You can't get away from them. 

U-GO-BOY

lm.com is just too much flop to handle actually. I am going to address the top 20 posts as of now.

The first three pictures are the exact same, the millionth "stay strong gaga post", an amazing sketch of her in a wheelchair

https://d2g892zuoe3k49.cloudfront.net/4fc06d4ec64dfcba550075ab/97189614_700.jpg

The irony in this is too much to comprehend. Two more nice sketches, the exact same pictures in the beginning, and the rest are gaga photos re-posted for the billionth time captioned in horrible english

In theory its good, but finding a good sketch that hasnt been stolen is like finding a needle in a haystack. 

this.

my remixes only got like 2 likes and you know how good they are  :usrs:

Ambrosia

I've only been on twice since its opening - or since I was finally "invited".   :eek:  I keep meaning to go back and try it again, but I don't think it's my crowd.   :roll:

As for artwork I keep hearing about, I think the users who display their artwork on here are exceptional and I love going to that section.  Although, largely, it may be the same people showing their work here and there for all I know.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Little Monsters.com is an embarrassing mess. I think it's one of the main reason why we started to annoy Gaga.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Got a massive headache from the site on gaga's birthday. There were just too many posts, most of them were just photos of gaga with 'happy birthday' written on it.

Edited by Gaga4Lady_Gaga

IKR? :smh:  That's why i don't visit that site anymore. 

A LOT of us don't anymore. I checked it out once and in the chat rooms it was little kids. Which is fine of course. But I felt like I had left school and came back to see all the new kids start their new school

Doogi

I've never like LM.com it's just not my thing…… inb4 the ARTPOP app turns out just as floppy :omg: :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I went on LM on Gaga's birthday but i don't go on it much anymore (as i said before). It's just so boring now.

• 2 weeks later...
addiicted

:lmao: tell me this is not an actual post on there..

U are just using this as a metaphor for their "creativity"