why oh WHY do they call her BAM?

There are so many pics that refer to her as Bam..... :lmao:

I can't.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

:fail: My first time on the site and :smh:

why oh WHY do they call her BAM?

There are so many pics that refer to her as Bam..... :lmao:

I can't.

They're not calling her "Bam", they're saying "Bam!", in response to pics where she shows off her ass. It's based on what she said in the Marry the Night video: "Check out this nurse on the right, she's got a great ass. <pause, nurse bends over> Bam!"

Michelle

They're not calling her "Bam", they're saying "Bam!", in response to pics where she shows off her ass. It's based on what she said in the Marry the Night video: "Check out this nurse on the right, she's got a great ass. <pause, nurse bends over> Bam!"

:lmao: Um I get that but NO they are calling her LEGIT.....

BAM Kinney!!! im not joking, hahahahahah

Do you really THINK I don't know about MTN and the reference to Bam is :nails:

come' on now.

literally they are referring to her with that NICKNAME and its lame. sorry.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

:lmao: Um I get that but NO they are calling her LEGIT.....

BAM Kinney!!! im not joking, hahahahahah

Do you really THINK I don't know about MTN and the reference to Bam is :nails:

come' on now.

literally they are referring to her with that NICKNAME and its lame. sorry.

I guess it's just some language barrier thing. 

333218382.jpg

Like that. I think some of them don't understand that the bam is just an expression. Like, you cannot posses a bam. It's often frustrating seeing all the broken English, but at least they're trying! 

Edited by Bruthel

There was a post that literally had Gaga, her sister, Taylor, her mom, dad, Tara, and then saying "my mom, my sister, my godmother, my grandmother, my cousin" :smh:  Now, i'm not here to b---h, but do they not find it a little embarrassing, or creepy, or obsessive.

And everyone doing these floppy "you'r hotdog" *insert picture of hotdog*, "my hotdog" *insert picture of Gaga in hotdog costume* and then some just try to copy others they've seen and just fail. And then the ones where they have to post a picture of another artists accomplishments then say "b---h please" and post something that Gaga did better. It's like they don't give a **** about Gaga seeing it and her thinking damn my fan base can be stupid sometimes. I kind of contradicted myself when I said i'm not here to b---h :pressed:

GagaMyBlood95

There was a post that literally had Gaga, her sister, Taylor, her mom, dad, Tara, and then saying "my mom, my sister, my godmother, my grandmother, my cousin" :smh:  Now, i'm not here to b---h, but do they not find it a little embarrassing, or creepy, or obsessive.

And everyone doing these floppy "you'r hotdog" *insert picture of hotdog*, "my hotdog" *insert picture of Gaga in hotdog costume* and then some just try to copy others they've seen and just fail. And then the ones where they have to post a picture of another artists accomplishments then say "b---h please" and post something that Gaga did better. It's like they don't give a **** about Gaga seeing it and her thinking damn my fan base can be stupid sometimes. I kind of contradicted myself when I said i'm not here to b---h :pressed:

You have a point there..They really don't understand that Gaga enters(probably not a lot, but sometimes) LM.com and sees everything!

SEANGT

all of these things make me cringe every time I check the site. On a good day you have some original artwork in the top one or two spots, then nothing but terrible, grammatically incorrect and creepy meme posts. I hate it. 

oh, also the site is down for me right now. -.-

:tea:

That's why I left that site months ago.

all of these things make me cringe every time I check the site. On a good day you have some original artwork in the top one or two spots, then nothing but terrible, grammatically incorrect and creepy meme posts. I hate it. 

oh, also the site is down for me right now. -.-

Site's been down for me too. we probably aren't missing anything tho  :laughga:

SEANGT

Site's been down for me too. we probably aren't missing anything tho  :laughga:

righttt? Honestly the site is horribly designed. I need to apply there. I have a degree dealing with online communities and graphic design.

Every time they update the site something else is messed up. This time they took the site down to update it and now you can't see who has liked your post from the haus specifically. There's just a check mark next to the likes count. Also they use a check mark for everything posted and liked by the haus....but a big "HAUS" stamp on the profile pages. Talk about inconsistent. So many other things bother me too. Like image galleries. UGHHH.