• Hypocrateen

Michelle

I do however love this post :flutter:

169389702_800.jpg

I saw that and loved it SO MUCH!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

tumblr_m9qybwCWSj1qdxfrro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9qx4toIuA1r3sf9do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9qymz1gwq1r3sf9do1_500.jpgShe's cut down to two drinks a week. proud of her!

Omg balls! I never saw these pictures! I love em. Anyone know how long her hair actually is? I assume she's just back to her hair color.

I liked the idea of this site for like five minutes.

It's almost become more younger fan based than for the older crowd that's more... Uh how do I say this...uh... Crap I can't describe it :/ we're just not asking her to be our mother all the time. Mother Monster is complete symbolism and I think that gets kinda lost in the younger kids. I love all monsters ( except the angry hate bashing overly defensive ones who cause turmoil and give us a bad rap) still a decent site to check every one in a while, but it's slow. I like ggd way way better. Have since 2010

Omg balls! I never saw these pictures! I love em. Anyone know how long her hair actually is? I assume she's just back to her hair color.

Her hair is short, remember? She shaved the back of it to get the angel tattoo, and she's been keeping it around that length ever since. Remember when she was seen at the tattoo parlor with Tara that day a few weeks ago? A fan that talked to Gaga backstage had asked her what she got there, and supposedly she told him that she was touching up the tattoo on her head, which means her hair is still short. She's just always wearing wigs.

ThisGuyTony

I found it boring after I found this site (which has funnier members who aren't afraid to say Lady Gaga has some flaws)... :worship:

HausOfMark

I found it boring after I found this site (which has funnier members who aren't afraid to say Lady Gaga has some flaws)... :worship:

wait.. she has flaws lol jk

i love gagadaily.

-Mark

haven't been on this site in months. Is it still full of AP LOLGAGAS and people photoshopping things as black and calling it a fame perfume counterpart?