💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Funk Downtown

Gaga posted on FB

"In about 2 weeks https://littlemonsters.com/ will have 1 million users! Our little idea grows everyday, Backplane is rockin"

But how did she get 1296232 likes as mother monster?

Thought everyone who create an account liked her automatically?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

But how did she get 1296232 likes as mother monster?

Thought everyone who create an account liked her automatically?

That's followers, not likes.

Currently I'm seeing 743439 followers for her (and 3772344 likes). Maybe they just purged some inactive accounts?

LM is starting to get boring tbh. Should be a bit more to do, more interactivity.

AND THERE SHOULD BE A F***KING IPHONE APP!

I never go on it now, if i need to speak to Gaga fans i come on here.

Edited by Isla

Allison M

LM is starting to get boring tbh. Should be a bit more to do, more interactivity.

AND THERE SHOULD BE A F***KING IPHONE APP!

I never go on it now, if i need to speak to Gaga fans i come on here.

i agree :/ i'm not artsy so i don't have much to contribute. and Gaga doesn't even use it much as of late so i don't get on it much anymore either.

i agree :/ i'm not artsy so i don't have much to contribute. and Gaga doesn't even use it much as of late so i don't get on it much anymore either.

Yeah exactly! Gaga made the site more fun tbh, with the monstervisions & competitions & fan chats, now it's just boring & nothing to do.

Elizabeth

Yeah exactly! Gaga made the site more fun tbh, with the monstervisions & competitions & fan chats, now it's just boring & nothing to do.

Agreed. I also noticed that when Gaga was posting on there frequently, the content of other people's posts was a lot better, it goes downhill when she stops posting.

Agreed. I also noticed that when Gaga was posting on there frequently, the content of other people's posts was a lot better, it goes downhill when she stops posting.

This.

degenerate

All I have to say is that website gives me a migraine headache within 3 minutes of being on it. The majority of the posts are just soooo incredibly cheesy that it makes me want to cry a little bit. It's great that their avid users have fun on it though and I guess that's all that matters.

All I have to say is that website gives me a migraine headache within 3 minutes of being on it. The majority of the posts are just soooo incredibly cheesy that it makes me want to cry a little bit.

Ohhh my actual god, sameeee here dude. People keep posting these b---h please memes. And I mean everyday. No one uses that phrase anymore. Please stop. And they should stop the ability of being able to copy and paste so people stop spamming their rather ****ty photos. Its sounds like i'm being rude, which I am :laughga: But i've given up giving a ****.

Edited by DIMITRIS

Hypocrateen

Ohhh my actual god, sameeee here dude. People keep posting these b---h please memes. And I mean everyday. No one uses that phrase anymore. Please stop. And they should stop the ability of being able to copy and paste so people stop spamming their rather ****ty photos. Its sounds like i'm being rude, which I am :laughga: But i've given up giving a ****.

MTE :laughga:

A whole private feed that shows you the posts only from who you're following would make the whole thing less painful to watch and/or read.

Edited by hypocrateen

MTE :laughga:

A whole private feed that shows you the posts only from who you're following would make the whole thing less painful to watch and/or read.

I have no idea what MTE means :laughga:

Its not too much of a problem, I do like seeing some post that actualy are worth posting, its just how some images get so many likes is beyond me :crossed:

Hypocrateen

I have no idea what MTE means :laughga:

Its not too much of a problem, I do like seeing some post that actualy are worth posting, its just how some images get so many likes is beyond me :crossed:

MTE= My thoughts exactly :laughga:

praise the truth! *insert black fat lady preaching gif, but I can't because I'm on my ipod*