• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

littlemonsters doesnt owrk on my computer, phone or ipod. i donty know why ....does someone know why i cant sign up? i get emails from them but if i try and log in with the email it says there is no account linked to the email??? :(

OMG people need to come up with some new shiz, "you're hairbow, my hairbow/ Your queen, my queen", its not clever anymore. And someone actually got lots of likes for putting a shirtless male model and putting Alejandro in the title cuz they think people will accept it more just because of the name alone. It wasn't even Alejandro. Someone put "my hair is shine bright like a diamond" aswell -__-

Aswell as people trying to pose as someone else, posting pictures of a blatant model then putting "me doing this/that/whateva" and then having another post further down the page from months ago of a completely different person your pretending to be. The worst part is the comments how people actualy believe it and say "omg your beautiful *o*/ follow me"

GTFOH!

KK I just read this through and I sound a little b---hy :laughga:

Edited by DIMITRIS

OMG people need to come up with some new shiz, "you're hairbow, my hairbow/ Your queen, my queen", its not clever anymore. And someone actually got lots of likes for putting a shirtless male model and putting Alejandro in the title cuz they think people will accept it more just because of the name alone. It wasn't even Alejandro. Someone put "my hair is shine bright like a diamond" aswell -__-

Aswell as people trying to pose as someone else, posting pictures of a blatant model then putting "me doing this/that/whateva" and then having another post further down the page from months ago of a completely different person your pretending to be. The worst part is the comments how people actualy believe it and say "omg your beautiful *o*/ follow me"

GTFOH!

but everything you just was the damn truth! That page is full of young bad English speaking unoriginal idiots! Lol Edited by saycart1991

GTFOH!

it's really endlessly frustrating how stupid people are on there.

IKR! When I see a post with 1000+ likes that has some brutal mistake I'm like :fail: WHY???

There are plenty of mistakes here too!

And over here most people have English as first their language...

:coffee:

but everything you just was the damn truth! That page is full of young bad English speaking unoriginal idiots! Lol

Please ... English is not everyone's native language. The most important thing is to understand what people mean. It's not a big deal and a few mistakes will not kill you. No need to be condescending, guys.

:wtf:

Edited by BGC

Please ... English is not everyone's native language. The most important thing is to understand what people mean. It's not a big deal and a few mistakes will not kill you. No need to be condescending, guys.

:wtf:

Isn't the website translated too? Just because it's wrong in English, doesn't mean it's wrong in theirs.

No it isn't any more, well not for me, everything is standard in the English language or the language it's written in(I'm Dutch in case you're wondering). And even native speaking people make the worse mistakes in writing. Can't say my English in writing is always correct, but always try to make it clear with what I mean(and sometimes I need to put more text in it).

Future Lover

No it isn't any more, well not for me, everything is standard in the English language or the language it's written in(I'm Dutch in case you're wondering). And even native speaking people make the worse mistakes in writing. Can't say my English in writing is always correct, but always try to make it clear with what I mean(and sometimes I need to put more text in it).

Oh ok. It was either chat or the whole website. Not sure.

I think my biggest pet peeve on the site is when people post things that say "Remember?" and then a pic of Bad Romance or something. Like NO, I DON'T REMEMBER THAT.

Galactic Mess

Omg my eyes hurt everytime I enter that site... Not going back until Gaga uses it to announce sth relevant.