πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

uhm.. people you gotta stop hyping things...

5zSHH.png

"We will have your home up soon!" :toofunny:

Edited by the haus of roy

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

If they start calling LittleMonsters.com home, those stupid kids are going to be posting "WHY IS MOMMY NEVER HOME?!"

My name isn't Timmers

B_LovesGaga

If they start calling LittleMonsters.com home, those stupid kids are going to be posting "WHY IS MOMMY NEVER HOME?!"

Cause she's a gypsy ... :creepflop:

You guys seriously thought it was down for ARTPOP?

They're just adding more bull**** to make the interface more cluttered and unusable.

And half the top posts are "omg brb what does this mean". I don't know how anyone could spend more than 5 minutes on there at a time, it's so boring and all the posts are the same.... but that's just me

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Am I the only one was always gets angry at the grammar on lm?

Yes, terrible! And especially the monsters of a Spanish speaking country seems not want to speak English, only in Spanish so a lot of people can't understand a thing of it.

They're just adding more bull**** to make the interface more cluttered and unusable.

And half the top posts are "omg brb what does this mean". I don't know how anyone could spend more than 5 minutes on there at a time, it's so boring and all the posts are the same.... but that's just me

I didn't. And yes it's boring, mainly scroll quickly and stop by pics I like.

lol I love Zilla. Always so real and logical when everyone else is melting down lol :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.