πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

This is not the first time the BRB Stay Tuned picture was there. This isn't anything special. The fact that some "still very fictional" ARTPOP is coming doesn't change a thing.

:coffee:

Edited by vladstef

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Daenerys

Maybe she will tweet a link to LM.com with the release dates.

Didn't she do that when she explained what the ARTPOP project was? I was so excited because he not only gave us so much tea she even gave us the video letting us see the fiber optic wig for the first time!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Jonathanholland

It's back online guys. Just the same.

it isn't. that happends all the time, it's back online and suddenly it's gone again..

Before there was love, there was silence

BigDreamer

Im thinking its just to fix some kinks in the site....some much needed work. I dont know about you guys but I have had nothing but troubles entering chats, reading my own messages, viewing pretty much anything on the site.

Blue Jeans

Its nothing tbh, Backplane tweeted that: twitter.com/thebackplane/status/289408359566811137

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Ugh, the Justin Timberlake and Destiny's Child hype. There is no chance we are getting anything soon.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT