Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

AyaKara

4 hours is too long so...

reported.

You're new here.. but keep that kind of stuff up you won't be here long.

Relax, guys. Just enjoy the possibility of something great coming from LittleMonsters.com. There's no reason to argue with one another.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Relax, guys. Just enjoy the possibility of something great coming from LittleMonsters.com. There's no reason to argue with one another.

this waiting for new material is killing all the monster spirit tbh :laughga:

AyaKara

this waiting for new material is killing all the monster spirit tbh :laughga:

Yes, but that doesn't mean people should fight. Just have fun. That's what this forum is for. To both of you, & to anyone else, lighten up. We have a great album coming this year & I know it's tense, but we can distill all of that tension easily. Be happy! :hug:

Jonathanholland

I think she would at least tweet something when she's going to announce something ARTPOP related.. but we can always hope for the best! :)

Before there was love, there was silence

Yes, but that doesn't mean people should fight. Just have fun. That's what this forum is for. To both of you, & to anyone else, lighten up. We have a great album coming this year & I know it's tense, but we can distill all of that tension easily. Be happy! :hug:

happy new ARTPOP year then :sara:

I think she would at least tweet something when she's going to announce something ARTPOP related.. but we can always hope for the best! :)

always hoping for the best, always getting nothing tbh :cryga:

You're new here.. but keep that kind of stuff up you won't be here long.

Both of these.

My name isn't Timmers

I just joined this page because this forum seems amazing! :)

on: I, too, think Gaga has something special going on in LM right now! Let's just wait and then see, can't wait patiently though :)

BRB is be right back. And indeed big possibility for maintenance and a lot of removing of the too many (half)naked guys.

this tbh.

The most it could be is a new layout , if she was to announce something through the website she would just make it a post

Edited by TrinitIcarnival

I just joined this page because this forum seems amazing! :)

on: I, too, think Gaga has something special going on in LM right now! Let's just wait and then see, can't wait patiently though :)

welcome tbh. Both of us are going to be superstars in here cause we were born this way :gaga:

Maybe she will tweet a link to LM.com with the release dates.

Jonathanholland

Maybe she will tweet a link to LM.com with the release dates.

or at least a time when we should go on there :)

happy new ARTPOP year then :sara:

always hoping for the best, always getting nothing tbh :cryga:

tbqmfh :smh:

Before there was love, there was silence