💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

But how does that mean that it's called ARTPOP? lol

The title track means the track whose name is taken from the album name, am I right? :laughga:

lol yes

title track means the song whose title is the same as the album's, which is ARTPOP soo ...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

lol yes

title track means the song whose title is the same as the album's, which is ARTPOP soo ...

Ooh! Gotcha!! lmao

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Antoni

This is so sad.

https://littlemonsters.com/borntobebrave1122

We lost a little monster

On New Years Eve, I lost my grandpa; my best friend. He worshiped Gaga. One of the most special memories I shared with my Papa Tony was with Gaga in September at the FAME launch. He told every person he could possibly tell about that day. He was the best man I ever knew.

I'm on the edge with you Pap's. I know I don't have to say it, because I can feel it, but I love you. And I think Gaga did too.

435448198_700.jpg

My name isn't Timmers

Omg why is their so many fools getting top images of a shirtless guy with a title 'I want a boyfriend so bad'. Some of the posts are so cringy. And so many people saying 'please gaga we need ARTPOP' , yeah, because that post is going to make her release it when we want it. She knows we are self distructing waiting for the album but it don't mean shes going to release anytime soon. Whats the point in saying that anyway? Its not like she isn't going to release it. Dayummm Monsters

Omg why is their so many fools getting top images of a shirtless guy with a title 'I want a boyfriend so bad'. Some of the posts are so cringy. And so many people saying 'please gaga we need ARTPOP' , yeah, because that post is going to make her release it when we want it. She knows we are self distructing waiting for the album but it don't mean shes going to release anytime soon. Whats the point in saying that anyway? Its not like she isn't going to release it. Dayummm Monsters

:clap:

PrinceDieHigh

FACT: GaGa will make an appearance with beyonce at the superbowl and her 2 minutes on stage will be a million times more epic than the 15 minutes of failure Madonna gave us last year

fixed. :derpga:

Little Monsters is a mess. I miss when it was in beta, when everybody knew eachother and Gaga used to respond to inbox messages ♥

Now it's just illiterate 12-year-olds who post stupid stuff.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Warhol Princess

why she posted the same caption and picture again?!? :coffee:

she had not posted it there yet, only on Instagram. The other one on lm.com was posted by a little monster the other day :) Edited by manamana261

SEANGT

267450999_700.jpg

:toofloppy:

:toofloppy: :toofloppy:

this burqa stuff is the most ignorant lm.com has been yet, and that is REALLLLY saying something.

Little Monsters is a mess. I miss when it was in beta, when everybody knew eachother and Gaga used to respond to inbox messages ♥

Now it's just illiterate 12-year-olds who post stupid stuff.

I'm convinced it is auto-translating comments and descriptions now like in the chat. If everyone on that site (like, literally everyone) is as dumb as they seem, I'm ashamed to even be on there. I mean sweet jesus get an education people.

Anyone seen this? Is it photoshop or new photo?

901171022_700.jpg

GAGA AND TAYLOR <3 #PARENTS

♥ AWWW MY PARENTS

:wtf::fail:

Edited by lego
FreePalestine

Hypocrateen

901171022_700.jpg

Oh god I saw the parents thing too :lmao::rip:

Anyways yep, the photo is real. It's taken from a magazine.

marrytheARTPOP

901171022_700.jpg

The whole parents thing has gotta stop. :smh:

But the photo is so beautiful.