Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

J e s s e

She's gotta cut this Mother Theresa vibe and just full on drag people. For the love of God. Lol.

Didn't she call herself a flop in the 'Gaga Is Over' promo video. I mean, now that she's actually being called one, she doesn't like it. Lol.. sis

POST OF THE DAY :trootea: I loved this during the Born this way era, but now it's annoying as fück. Bitchga pls return.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

crushedlemonice

The thing is, she does focus on positivity on LM.com. In fact, most of her likes and posts are about cool artwork and fun subjects. It's just that nobody notices them because it's more interesting to talk about her so called "meltdowns". 

Edited by crushedlemonice

MonsterMum

What's with the sudden we are one mantra?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65EfTFUFDwI

The thing is, she does focus on positivity on LM.com. In fact, most of her likes and posts are about cool artwork and fun subjects. It's just that nobody notices them because it's more interesting to talk about her so called "meltdowns". 

This!

chrismugler

:awkney: And the meltdowns continues... In other news, Gaga is obsessed with Marc and I'm feeling a little bit pressed :manicure:tumblr_inline_mq3sb0AowK1qz4rgp.gif

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

I gotta be honest and say that it sucks with her comment om Marcs selfie. I'm not bashing him. It's just that there are thousands of people who try to get her attention on lm.com everyday, and then she chooses Marc, who already met irl her lots of times.

It's not fair.

Yes, I am admitting that I'm jealous. My tattoo dedicated to Gaga didn't catch her attention on lm.com, despite the fact that it made it to the hot page and I feel like that was my only chance :(

Yes spil the tea  :tea:

Haroon

I can't seem to understand the "we are one another" thing :confused: Like does she mean the whole "the pot calls the kettle black" thing? :huh:

I can see why she'd dislike the word, but I like the word flop because of the fact that I find it so meaningless :laughga: The word itself just sounds so...floppy :megaflop:

Why does she keep focusing on negativity? I'm getting sick of it. She's a pop star, pop music should be fun. I feel like lately the ARTPOP era is saturated with negativity and she is one of the main reasons why, because she keeps bringing it up, again and again!

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Donatello

Surprise surprise, she's once again a hypocrite, this time because she used the word flop herself on Youtube. Can she please get off lm.com with this bs and invest that time in her career?