💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

I get that Gaga is artistic and has been depressed lately, but the fact that we still don't actually know the deal with the video is...  :wtf: 

This explained why we don't have it yet, not if we're going to get an MV, and if so roughly when. Being airy-fairy about things can't always work, the thirst is real and people went from stanning for the upcoming MV to being annoyed and disillusioned by the lack of actual information from Gaga about it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

SummerGirl21

I love Gaga.  But I'm just really confused and concerned right now.  (Gaga, if you are reading this, I hope you are seeing a counselor/therapist.  Not because you are crazy or anything, but because you need someone to talk to about all the **** you deal with that isn't biased.)  From my point of view, it seems like she is depressed...which is totally normal! Lots of people get depressed.  It's doesn't make her weak. It makes her human.  But I just want her to be happy and healthy.  She doesn't seem like the Gaga I know.  

I'm a little turned off by how Gaga handled this situation - she made herself seem weak and vulnerable and her relationship with the fans seems increasingly unhealthy. Also all these muddled posts and vague tweets are just confusing even to a hardcore fan let alone a casual one.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIERCENESS?

Absolutely agree with you, this is exactly my thought on the situation. :applause: :applause:

I would have prefered that Gaga didn't say anything about it...

Do we really want Gaga to be distant from fans, leave us in the dark (with rumours swirling), and put on a fake smile or fake fireceness that she doesn't really feel?

Gaga can't win with her fans.

Edited by craig

Illuminati Freak

I don't totally buy the fact that she says everything is ok with Interscope. I mean doesn't anyone find it odd they didn't even put out a lyric video? A full remix EP of club mixes should have been out by now as well. The label is supposed to be handling that and it seems they dropped the ball or had no interest in doing so. 

GagaMyBlood95

To be honest guys I think we should forget about this video and just move on... I doubt its coming now... 

Probably it just got cancelled...

P.S Gaga, leave them d--gs alone! Please!

We need the video because of streaming! And it is coming for sure, we just don't know when...

This explained why we don't have it yet, not if we're going to get an MV, and if so roughly when. Being airy-fairy about things can't always work, the thirst is real and people went from stanning for the upcoming MV to being annoyed and disillusioned by the lack of actual information from Gaga about it.

Well she called it "late" which indicates we'll get it eventually. 

I don't totally buy the fact that she says everything is ok with Interscope. I mean doesn't anyone find it odd they didn't even put out a lyric video? A full remix EP of club mixes should have been out by now as well. The label is supposed to be handling that and it seems they dropped the ball or had no interest in doing so. 

IKR Interscope could have had a remix EP out by now to tide us over. I mean Born This Way got a single and TWO remix EPs.

migamiga

I think it'd be a great idea if we did a fan-made music video. Since we don't even know what's going on with the official version, we should try and do our part for Gaga and help promote the song because technically, it's our song too. We love Gaga because she is our voice to the world. And isn't this what ARTPOP is about? Believing in our artistry and honoring our creativity or "vomit" and bringing our art into pop culture. Maybe it could be a video about how Little Monsters get a bad rap and everyone thinks we're annoying or hateful or whatever or maybe it could be about how "defensive" we are about Gaga and instead of retaliating with hate we spread love and allow others to truly do what they want with us, Gaga, etc. It should be a celebration because we are content with ourselves and don't need to act out in hateful ways.

I just really want this song to succeed because it's so good. My friends who don't normally like Gaga's music love this song! It's a great song. And I don't believe in making it all about the charts, but the fact of the matter is charts are indicators of how the song is impacting the world. And I want this song to impact the world. It breaks my heart that pointless, "chart-seeking" artists/songs are more successful than DWUW because there's no passion or intention behind them. Their only intention is to sell records.

Anyways, I've babbled on for too long. Do What U Want.

I think it'd be a great idea if we did a fan-made music video. Since we don't even know what's going on with the official version, we should try and do our part for Gaga and help promote the song because technically, it's our song too. We love Gaga because she is our voice to the world. And isn't this what ARTPOP is about? Believing in our artistry and honoring our creativity or "vomit" and bringing our art into pop culture. Maybe it could be a video about how Little Monsters get a bad rap and everyone thinks we're annoying or hateful or whatever or maybe it could be about how "defensive" we are about Gaga and instead of retaliating with hate we spread love and allow others to truly do what they want with us, Gaga, etc. It should be a celebration because we are content with ourselves and don't need to act out in hateful ways.

I just really want this song to succeed because it's so good. My friends who don't normally like Gaga's music love this song! It's a great song. And I don't believe in making it all about the charts, but the fact of the matter is charts are indicators of how the song is impacting the world. And I want this song to impact the world. It breaks my heart that pointless, "chart-seeking" artists/songs are more successful than DWUW because there's no passion or intention behind them. Their only intention is to sell records.

Anyways, I've babbled on for too long. Do What U Want.

Great idea!  :)

🌹 free britney 🌹

It could be that the DWUW video is blocked by a contractual issue; i.e. that her now-sacked former management are paper gangstas and set themselves up to get $$$$ when a DWUW vid is released, and the only way out of that is for there to be no video.  It could be an example of the 'onion' getting smellier the more you peel it.

Edited by Magoo

retrosexual123

It could be that the DWUW video is blocked by a contractual issue; i.e. that her now-sacked former management are paper gangstas and set themselves up to get $$$$ when a DWUW vid is released, and the only way out of that is for there to be no video.  It could be an example of the 'onion' getting smellier the more you peel it.

That's true and it also goes along with what Gaga said that they didn't want millions or billions, they wanted trillions... or something along those lines... right?

MonsterMarty

You guys are still here?

Where else can we go...? Is DWUW over in terms of promo? Is Venus the third single with the Twitter bio change? Should we start a speculation thread about that in the News section so it can get locked? Gaga's self-imposed exile from the world outside of LM.com doesn't make it all that easy to come up with things to discuss on a Gaga forum.

Yikes. I feel bad for her. Sounds like she's going through a lot of stuff. I hope she gets it all sorted out and is able to make ARTPOP everything she wanted it to be.

I'm sad that my interest in this era has been waning so much. I hope things start picking up and becoming exciting again. I still have faith that she can turn things around.

Where else can we go...? Is DWUW over in terms of promo? Is Venus the third single with the Twitter bio change? Should we start a speculation thread about that in the News section so it can get locked? Gaga's self-imposed exile from the world outside of LM.com doesn't make it all that easy to come up with things to discuss on a Gaga forum.

:worship: