💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Suf-mnstr94

MANiCURE has great potential to put her back on track.

Its so radio friendly and just a fun song.

Summer single tbh  :tea:

Telephone sequel. I'm just sayin.

Breaks my heart. It must be so hard and sad for her to see this happening, specially during an era of an album she loves so much. We have to show we support her, always. It's her talent, her person, that should keep us by her side, not the popularity and charts, people.

:pawsup:  :heart:  :golfclap:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Allison M

"When I woke up in the hospital there were many people that were not there".

I really feel bad that she is hurting. But maybe she is expecting too much of her friends? Honestly if I had surgery I would expect my parents to be waiting in the waiting room, nobody else. Of course I would expect my friends to text or call me but not sit there in the hospital for hours. Im sure there is more that she isnt telling us but from that one example, she seems to be expecting too much in my opinion.

I don't think she means this literally. I think she is just saying that after she got hurt, people walked out on her. People she thought cared about her and loved her left her once she was injured which is a hard way to learn that those people you were close to don't care about her as a person enough to stick with her through the hard time.

Edited by Allison M

Jester

I really feel bad that she is hurting. But maybe she is expecting too much of her friends? Honestly if I had surgery I would expect my parents to be waiting in the waiting room, nobody else. Of course I would expect my friends to text or call me but not sit there in the hospital for hours. Im sure there is more that she isnt telling us but from that one example, she seems to be expecting too much in my opinion.

I don't think she meant that literally... those people probably just didn't seem to care about her health at all

Whispering

I don't think it literally means the second she woke up from surgery. When people make statements such as this, it usually implies a period of time that they were in the hospital or in recovery at home.

I also don't think Gaga is referring to casual friends. She is referring to friends so close to her, that they were considered family. I have a few people like that in my life, that I consider my family. I would expect to get way more than a text from them if I had major surgery! I would be AT THE HOSPITAL when they were having major surgery and would MAKE SURE they were okay. I would also be around all that I could to help the family in any way. We aren't talking about high school friends (most of which are usually artificial and temporary) here. We are talking about long term adult friends that have become "family".

Edited by rarigoes

Where did you see this?  What is or who is the source?  So much **** that people will fall for?  Name your source - please? Don't we all hate rumors?  Rumors are destructive to the victim and the perpetrater.

Thanks for the source):

Katie14

You're thinking too literal about this. She means that people in her life stopped contacting her or reaching out to her or working with her at all after she had gotten out, not literally packing a bunch of women and men in a room.

ok. Thats what I thought initially but then I read her post again and thought she literally meant people not waiting at the hospital. Why didnt she say something like, "after I had surgery I realized who my true friends were. Some people abandoned me and didnt care to see how I was doing." That would have been clearer. But than again I am probably the only one confused haha. Edited by Katie14

I don't think it literally means the second she woke up from surgery. When people make statements such as this, it usually implies a period of time that they were in the hospital or in recovery at home. I also don't think Gaga is referring to casual friends. She is referring to friends so close to her, that they were considered family. I have a few people like that in my life, that I consider my family. I would expect to get way more than a text from them if I had major surgery! I would be AT THE HOSPITAL when they were having major surgery and would MAKE SURE they were okay. I would also be around all that I could to help the family in any way.

We aren't talking about high school friends (most of which are usually artificial and temporary) here. We are talking about long term adult friends that have become "family".

Very well said.  And those thoughts of not caring stay with you and haunt you - learning on how you as a human don't matter. It's so cruel, and I mean Cruel on how she works so hard and gives her people jobs. She is not in this alone and supplies people with a career / jobs.  She has had so many crashes and she still is strong.  She loves the music industry but she confesses in the past it is hard as a female.  So 2014 here we are.

Allison M

I can't wait for her to get back to traveling and promoting. I'm glad she has had a "break" (I'm sure she is working hard on the tour)

But I think once she starts going to Australia and other places she will be distracted from all of this and get back to doing what she loves and seeing fans. I think if she is in a place for so long her mind starts to wonder to places that it shouldn't.

Does anyone know what I'm trying to say?

Edited by Allison M

I'm glad how she addressed the issues of rumors and incessant critics.

However, she's seemed a bit down the last few days. I hope she's alright and settles whatever's going on.

We don't know. And we shouldn't know. It's PERSONAL.

Yes.

3 points in and ready for more

boniva4lyfe

MANiCURE has great potential to put her back on track.

Its so radio friendly and just a fun song.

Summer single tbh 

Telephone sequel. I'm just sayin.

I think so too! :party:  i'm obsessed, it's so fun and has mass appeal :gaga: