• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

jesus christ LM.com looks like the  ****site right now :eww:  and they call it Art

there are kids in that place :sick:  but everytime I tell them to stop or call their "art" tacky or **** they always reply with something stupid like "that is not ver born this way of you" 

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Sexxx

I find it funny how they call it "ART" but then tag the posts with '#gay, #s-xy #gayboy' :smh:

AlienFugitive

I find it funny how they call it "ART" but then tag the posts with '#gay, #s-xy #gayboy' :smh:

Every single post on LM.com is tagged with gay :smh:

:rip:

I think I just saw a 12 year old boys scrotum..

chris777

I don't really like LM.com anymore, but it gives her promo so :ohwell:

promo? only in her fanbase, which is already aware of the single and album. I don't think anyone of the GP would create an account in LM.com, much less with all this mess

Every single post on LM.com is tagged with gay :smh:

so true  :rip:

GagaMyBlood95

promo? only in her fanbase, which is already aware of the single and album. I don't think anyone of the GP would create an account in LM.com, much less with all this mess

so true  :rip:

Yeah, I know, but remember when TBTWB was still on? You could buy tickets on LM.com (preorder) and I remember, lots of people bought their tickets like that!

I'm not saying it's huge or anything like that, but it's quite enough one million users..

chris777

Yeah, I know, but remember when TBTWB was still on? You could buy tickets on LM.com (preorder) and I remember, lots of people bought their tickets like that!

I'm not saying it's huge or anything like that, but it's quite enough one million users..

kinda true

Some don't even try to make out it's artistic, they look trampy.  Sorry (not that I should be)

Okay someone literally just posted a p0rn gif. While someone posted a picture of a model with their dick half out saying "P0RN IS ART" heehhh go **** yourself

Edited by DIMITRIS