• Allison M

• Doogi

Jenniferella

629641721.png

i died when i saw this. its so funny!!

Oh wow that's so creepy !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

hijadeputa

Monsters, PLEASE watch my post! I promise u will die of laugh! Help me getting this to the hot section! ♥ www.littlemonsters.com/post/51e9612a34a8a2fd50990e2e

Edited by OliG

HausOfMark

Monsters, PLEASE watch my post! I promise u will die of laugh! Help me getting this to the hot section! ♥ www.littlemonsters.com/post/51e9612a34a8a2fd50990e2e

liked

-Mark

Bellatrix

Am I the only one who feel that littlemonsters is not that fun anymore? Nothing really happens there, most people posting pics of handsome guys to get likes.

It has become an attention site to me. "Like my post. Why don't I get likes?" "Like this if you..."

Am I the only one who feel that littlemonsters is not that fun anymore? Nothing really happens there, most people posting pics of handsome guys to get likes.

It has become an attention site to me. "Like my post. Why don't I get likes?" "Like this if you..."

Yeah, such dumb asses. Where the **** do likes even get you?

There's fake pictures. Fake pictures everywhere.

"This is myyyyy body revolution", *inserts picture of hot guy from Tumblr* - yet it's a picture of a white guy and you're location is dubai? Who the **** you foolin? And I don't wanna hear you moved to Dubai from a different location. I mean some of them can't even lie about it. You have gullible ass horny people in the comments going "omg I want you in my bed/ do me!" and then the 'hot guy' is like "thanks, omg thanksss I work hard, thaaaanks" and then you look at they're other photos and theres a completely different guy they posted months ago. But thats not also the problem, its the horny lonesome fools who upvote it thinking if they upvote the picture maybe the guy will talk to them on chat. GTFO. Girls, start posting pictures of yourself, and lets see if they get upvoted. I wanna see them up voted. Because at the minute some of the gays (and yes, the gays because you can see who upvotes the pictures) are up voting unnecessary **** like its the first time they've seen a shirtless guy.

Edited by DIMITRIS

Bellatrix

"This is myyyyy body revolution", *inserts picture of hot guy from Tumblr* - yet it's a picture of a white guy and you're location is dubai? Who the **** you foolin? And I don't wanna hear you moved to Dubai from a different location. I mean some of them can't even lie about it. You have gullible ass horny people in the comments going "omg I want you in my bed/ do me!" and then the 'hot guy' is like "thanks, omg thanksss I work hard, thaaaanks" and then you look at they're other photos and theres a completely different guy they posted months ago. But thats not also the problem, its the horny lonesome fools who upvote it thinking if they upvote the picture maybe the guy will talk to them on chat. GTFO. Girls, start posting pictures of yourself, and lets see if they get upvoted. I wanna see them up voted. Because at the minute some of the gays (and yes, the gays because you can see who upvotes the pictures) are up voting unnecessary **** like its the first time they've seen a shirtless guy.

Exactly! I agree with every word.

Jenniferella

:clap:

Nothing to add ! I don't even wanna think about what's going through Gaga's mind when she sees stuff like this

Edited by Arnaud
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

HausOfMark

this is perfect. I actually made a post about it but havent posted it but this inspired me to post it.

whatever happened to Body revolution?

its now post a picture of yourself, then next to it a fake picture of someone else. -_-

-Mark