• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

PatrickMonster

I'm sorry... But this is such BS. Gaga has put me off so much this past month I'm close to turning in my Stan card. We can't even make jokes about celebrities anymore?? I mean... if the joke was on Jay Leno instead of the internet, would it still be considered so mean?

Gaga has gone off the deep-end with this online kindness bs. It seems she'd rather have countless little monsters ruthlessly berate some poor nobody on the internet for posting a joke rather than post something that makes fun of Katy Perry.

Is her purpose really online kindness. Or is she just trying to put an end to Celeb-bashing? Because that's how it's coming across to me. And why do people here act like bashing a celeb is SUCH a terrible, mean thing? They're celebrities! They have all the money, power in the world and they get to do what they want!! Are we not allowed to even take them down a peg or two every once in a while for our own amusement?

She should really spend more time completing the videos she promised her fans or coming up with a third single rather than policing innocent jokes on her website.

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:  spill the tea, honey

PMKKARDASHiAN

It is her website. If she wants to say something about it she can.

Yea well then don't get your panties bunched when certain people say whatever they wanna say on a website dedicated to them

if the joke was on Jay Leno instead of the internet, would it still be considered so mean?

You can get warning point even on this board for jokes Joan Rivers might make.

Also, most comedians don't constantly bash and bully one celeb out of hate or rivalry.

When stans do it, it starts online wars.

Britney and Madonna stans jealous of Gaga actually make Gaga fans want to buy B and M music less.

There are plenty of sites that have anarchic free speech.

Why start her own board to reproduce ATRL mentality?

(I'm not a member of LM.com, I sometimes joke about pop stars, I just can't see getting all bent out of shape about Gaga making that comment. She can't say ANYTHING without Monsters being outraged.)

Edited by craig

codymonster

I'm sorry... But this is such BS. Gaga has put me off so much this past month I'm close to turning in my Stan card. We can't even make jokes about celebrities anymore?? I mean... if the joke was on Jay Leno instead of the internet, would it still be considered so mean?

Gaga has gone off the deep-end with this online kindness bs. It seems she'd rather have countless little monsters ruthlessly berate some poor nobody on the internet for posting a joke rather than post something that makes fun of Katy Perry.

Is her purpose really online kindness. Or is she just trying to put an end to Celeb-bashing? Because that's how it's coming across to me. And why do people here act like bashing a celeb is SUCH a terrible, mean thing? They're celebrities! They have all the money, power in the world and they get to do what they want!! Are we not allowed to even take them down a peg or two every once in a while for our own amusement?

She should really spend more time completing the videos she promised her fans or coming up with a third single rather than policing innocent jokes on her website.

The thing is, it's not Jay Leno. It's HER site. Also, she had said that her and Katy are friends. To us, ya it's a funny joke. I laughed so hard at the post. But to her, that's a picture poking fun at someone she knows, who probs actually is a little hurt she doesn't have a Grammy :sweat:

She didn't make a big deal about it, just simply said she doesn't want this kind of negativity. It's fair for her to say that, just like it's fair for me to laugh at jokes like that. Everyone has their own way of thinking, and on Gaga's site, she wants people to be respectful to others, not to mention, respectful to a women Gaga actually knows. If you have a problem with that, get off the site. We can't tell the woman who made the site to not say what she wants to say on it :later:

People are making wayyyyy to big of a deal about this tbh. It's crazy :awkney:

Edited by codymonster

hughdancy

BfBiWaOCAAAOGUH.png

:awkney:

Edit: yes, it's real.

Edit 2: for those saying 'yeah, having her account hacked and people posting that isn't funny', this was never on her account. It's clearly a bad Photoshop job and a fan has posted it. This is the post that it was written over, you can see it has the same number of likes + Helen liked it. No-one even made a fake account to post it. It's clearly a joke.

Edited by hughdancy