Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande Megarate Ceremony

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

me :D

also make up, needy and imagine out, the flavour is strong today

BUT WHO VOTED FAKE SMILE OUT IT IS A MASTERPIECE :pray::grr:

the taste jumps keeps coming out of nowhere. :pray: first @FentyGa and now you... and another one, and another one :pray:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

7. NASA                           7.6 Points

NASA

Commentary

Reveal hidden contents

I love this song so much!! Easily the best song on the album for me. The cheesy space references are hilarious and fun, and the other lyrics are basic but form a cute concept. Production on point, vocals light and jumpy, I love when she comes in with that 'N-A-S-A' and then goes into that f*cking perfect chorus. Everything about this song is perfect, an utter bop, production and vocals on point. This is radio pop music done well. Praying she gives it the single treatment!

this is such a fun song, one of my faves!!

A bop. With this one I think she might have found the right amount of feminism without putting it in a sexual reference the way she did until now. The lyrics are great and something everybody can relate to and angelic vocals are on point. Very positive vibe. 

I don't like how ''bright'' and ''happy'' it sounds. Plus, we all know Ariana has a problem with the enunciation and I think it's evident on the choruï»żs.

I love this track more every listen! Such a bop, but it needed a different ending. Every time I expect an extra chorus or something.

LOVE IT. So catchy. So pleasant. So beautifully sung. I also really like the message it conveys; everybody needs a little me-time sometimes! Definitely my favourite of the album. Also, that's the one and only Shangela Laquifa Wadley speaking during the intro! ICONIC. Should be the 4th single. Imma need space N-A-S-A!

After the first listen this was my instant fave. But after listening to this album all weekend I found stronger tracks. The sound of it is almost bubblegum pop which kinda chocked me. Other than that I love the wordplays and space references. Shangela's intro makes this song even more fun.

The verses are really cute and the pre-chorus is good too but the chorus is obnoxious and the "Imma need space" line sounds like she's singing "Imma need spice" and it just ruins the song for me.

It's cute, but overhyped.

no omg nOOOOOOOO

THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM ALONGSIDE FAKE SMILE AND GHOSTIN

Mirages
Just now, corvus albus said:

I already revealed #8 and #7 now. But the #1 song was always undisputed when I look at all your rates :selena:

Did you go look up my rates just for this? :ally:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ghostin top 5 plsss  :ohno:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

corvus albus

6. The Song With The Ass-Long Title I Don't Want To Write         7.6 Points (very close gap to NASA)

BUWYGIB

Commentary

Spoiler

Will be added later when I have time :awkney:

Just now, freakumdress said:

when i think about it i kinda want ghostin to win over literally everything left cos yall fats voted out the best songs, disgusting :legend:

wow, you spilt

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Did you go look up my rates just for this? :ally:

Not just yours. I have the table right in front of me :ally:

FentyGa
Just now, freakumdress said:

when i think about it i kinda want ghostin to win over bad idea :legend:

I don't mind, as long as it's those two
gotta avenge in my head:pray:

Just now, corvus albus said:

6. The Song With The Ass-Long Title I Don't Want To Write         7.6 Points (very close gap to NASA)

BUWYGIB

Commentary

Reveal hidden contents

should have left earlier, j'ai dit ce que j'ai dit

Mirages
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

BUWYGIB

Commentary

Reveal hidden contents

Finally should have been bottom 2 :triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ryusei

I‘m not mad at this rate :vegas: break up with your girlfriend i‘m bored is aight but not top 5 so 6th seems right :vegas: 

Musery

FentyGa
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

BUWYGIB

Commentary

Hide contents

sis you should've done a google doc
that's what i did, so all i had to do was copy and paste the results/commentary/image

Phoebe Buffay

"Shoot, go from the store to the booth
Make it all back in one loop, gimme the loot
Never mind, I got a juice
Nothing but net when we shoot
Look at my neck, look at my jet
Ain't got enough money to pay me respect
Ain't no budget when I'm on the set
If I like it, then that's what I get, yeah"

are you ready? nicki started shaking; iggy nodded with ha head, missy elliott started quacking;
"yes, ariana!" - they said in unison :pray:

freakumdress
6 minutes ago, freakumdress said:

buwygf,ib can go now. but first nasa

i predicted it 

Archived