Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles SHADES Gaga's make up

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

fathermonster

I honestly don't know how he has such a huge following. His make up is so boring and cookie cutter, nothing new nothing original or bold, just the fact he's a guy who wears ALOT of make up. He's just another Kardashian wannabe clone in my opinion. Feels like he gets most of his looks from Kyle Jenner. NEXT

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala
2 hours ago, Kara Brasil said:

they're absolutely right

Hide contents

I didn't watch the video but her make up is awful 99% of the time

True.

I hate Sara's works so much and these monsters banned us from telling something honest.

misunderstood

It's his opinion ya'll gotta stop expecting people to love and kiss Gaga's ass it's pathetic

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bizcochito
7 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

I honestly don't know how he has such a huge following. His make up is so boring and cookie cutter, nothing new nothing original or bold, just the fact he's a guy who wears ALOT of make up. He's just another Kardashian wannabe clone in my opinion. Feels like he gets most of his looks from Kyle Jenner. NEXT

I agree, dad. :green:

GagaStefi

he praises her right before this... he just didn’t like her makeup, which is okay since he’s a makeup artist.

ChromeAngel

What he doesn’t understand is that his style of makeup is just what’s in trend. It’s not the end-all-be-all that all other makeup needs to be judged. Gaga’s current looks make perfect sense because they are timeless. It’s like how we look back at the ugly af makeup from the 80s, one day we’ll look back at this Instagram makeup and say wtf. Flat acrylic paint lips? Ridiculous muppet eyelashes? Never heard of her

:bye:

AJRocketMan

I’m honestly really shocked and disappointed that so many people disliked her makeup that night. I actually loved it and I thought it was a lot better than the Jimmy Kimmel makeup as well as that from the rest of ASIB, which had WAY too much emphasis on the lips and made her look like a f*cking **** star. It’s Lady Gaga—idealistic beauty isn’t her thing.

You guys are only saying this because you’re nostalgic for Tara Savelo, not because Sarah Tanno is actually inferior in terms of skill (which she’s not). You actually realize that the makeup artists only carry out the vision that Gaga has in her head? I’m not here for the troll-like behavior towards Sarah’s makeup. Explain yourselves.

Bizcochito
34 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m honestly really shocked and disappointed that so many people disliked her makeup that night. I actually loved it and I thought it was a lot better than the Jimmy Kimmel makeup as well as that from the rest of ASIB, which had WAY too much emphasis on the lips and made her look like a f*cking **** star. It’s Lady Gaga—idealistic beauty isn’t her thing.

You guys are only saying this because you’re nostalgic for Tara Savelo, not because Sarah Tanno is actually inferior in terms of skill (which she’s not). You actually realize that the makeup artists only carry out the vision that Gaga has in her head? I’m not here for the troll-like behavior towards Sarah’s makeup. Explain yourselves.

Now ma.... time to get some taste!

ThatAsianGuy

I mean sarah can pull off some iconic looks. But most of the time its a flop. :reductive:

Linus Gaga
52 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

I mean sarah can pull off some iconic looks. But most of the time its a flop. :reductive:

I'm not sure because of the purpose of the era like Joanne ( Tone down and wanna look extremely mature) ? or she is not good at painting gaga face? 

Cuz Sarah did good job in artRave, the AHS and the 2015 Grammy look ! 

so i'm not sure :(((((

Let's see LG6 !

Hit me a message and say hi !

You guys are so annoying. He ONLY said he didn't like the makeup. He didn't even slander gaga or whatsoever, even twitter monsters dragged sarah to filth on oscar day and y'all didn't say anything. But WBK people can't have opinions anymore.

Archived