Featured Posts

JazzGa

Make a poll sis!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HorusRa2

Heal me is...not it. I’m sorry. I like the sound of Heal Me but I don’t like the chorus. 

Meanwhile, The Cure will always be special to me. I found out my mom was diagnosed with cancer and I flew home to be with her. The morning after I arrived, I woke up and found that The Cure was released. The meaning of the song and it’s relation to my life (my mom passed away on New Year’s Day this year) will always make The Cure a special song for me. 

Quartz
12 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Heal me is...not it. I’m sorry. I like the sound of Heal Me but I don’t like the chorus. 

Meanwhile, The Cure will always be special to me. I found out my mom was diagnosed with cancer and I flew home to be with her. The morning after I arrived, I woke up and found that The Cure was released. The meaning of the song and it’s relation to my life (my mom passed away on New Year’s Day this year) will always make The Cure a special song for me. 

Oh man, hugs. The Cure is such a good song. It's so full of love. I hope your mom is somewhere happy and peaceful now.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Linus Gaga

The Cure. I like Heal Me sometimes, but usually skip it in my playlist. Because the HM chorus comes very sudden and I don't really like it.

But when The Cure released, I clicked the replay button for 1000000000 times and played it before I sleep every night.

Hit me a message and say hi !

BrickMonster

The Cure. It's a nice sweet listen over and over. 

I couldn't imagine repeating Heal Me all day. 

Awakened M

Heal Me. I'll keep my reasons to myself.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Rifek

Heal Me is a cute chill song which would do good on Pop Radio. It's a song which you listen to when you wanna relax. But it's too ASMR for me :stalkga:

The Cure is the song which united all the monsters once again and we know Gaga loved it. It sounds fun, fresh and is very positive in general. 

So 

The Cure >>> Heal Me 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Awakened M
Just now, Rifek said:

Heal Me is a cute chill song which would do good on Pop Radio. It's a song which you listen to when you wanna relax. But it's too ASMR for me :stalkga:

The Cure is the song which united all the monsters once again and we know Gaga loved it. It sounds fun, fresh and is very positive in general. 

So 

The Cure >>> Heal Me 

Plastique/Nails: "Oh honey."

What do you mean? Would you please elaborate more on this reasoning since I'm a huge ASMR supporter/enthusiast/etc.

I'm here for the Ca Rit Ma Num.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Rifek
7 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Plastique/Nails: "Oh honey."

What do you mean? Would you please elaborate more on this reasoning since I'm a huge ASMR supporter/enthusiast/etc.

I'm here for the Ca Rit Ma Num.

I love it too but not in a music tbh 

Will elaborate more when I'm back from work :gaysia:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Angel Down

Not people saying Disease Me over The Therapy. I'm disappointed in my fellow liddos

Archived