💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Slate: "Michael Jackson defenders are starting to sound like flat-earthers"

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

i really don't give a flying **** about this whole mess. i know it's bad, but i just don't. :vegas: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jujubaruda

Who cares? Life is pointless. The Earth can be flat, it's not even real, we live in a simulation. Everybody is dead. We are only alive because we already died. We are in HELL.

I loved Michael and his music but that doesn't make these allegations defendable. Where there is smoke there is fire. The fans are a bit delusional if they think he is 100% innocent. Sadly, we will never know for sure. 

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

researched everything about him and was completely speechless when I heard about his humanitarian work and how gracefully he handled negativity in his life. There’s a lot of “plot holes” in that documentary. 

How does this disprove what's in the documentary though? You can do humanitarian work and also be a child molester. The two are not mutually exclusive.

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I will gladly apologize to everyone when we all get some valid proof. Him being “creepo” is not one. I’m sorry. It’s just not valid proof. Gaga was “creepo” at the begging of her career, they called me “creepo” in my middle school - so does that mean we rape children? Does that mean we are criminals? 

Did you or Gaga send love letters to children? Did you or Gaga invite children over to your house to sleep in your bed?

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

How does this disprove what's in the documentary though? You can do humanitarian work and also be a child molester. The two are not mutually exclusive.

or even a pedo serial killer :classy:

pogo-gacy.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

geusst1235
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Did you or Gaga send love letters to children? Did you or Gaga invite children over to your house to sleep in your bed?

He sent those letters to E V E R Y O N E.How does that prove anything exactly?

Regina George
14 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Ofc not. I said I was speechless because I was shocked and had negative opinion about him before that. I don’t think he did it, not because of his humanitarian work or because his reaction to negativity but because of the lack of evidence that many claimed existed. 

11 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I wrote about this topic before. If you think those notes that MJ sent to those children are “love letters” then I’m shocked because they are far from being “love letters” and are clearly meant just to cheer up those kids wishing them good luck at school, etc. Sleeping in bed with someone is not the same as having sex with them. By that logic I had sex with at least 30 persons because we slept in the same bed. That argument is just not valid. 

AgusPop
26 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I loved Michael and his music but that doesn't make these allegations defendable. Where there is smoke there is fire. The fans are a bit delusional if they think he is 100% innocent. Sadly, we will never know for sure. 

Im not a MJ fans. I don't like his music. I'm a person who don't believe everything I saw in the media.

We have a Judicial System. this is a democracy and a Republic. TV and internet are not a court. These People have to present proof in The justice

MJ is innocent until a judge delivering its verdict

Am I a  Pedophile apologist because of this? NO. I am in peace with myself

Chickens in Malibu
4 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

if "I Love You" falls under romantic love letter nowadays then yes she did.

BangTheGong

All physical evidence points to Michael’s innocence. I’m not a Michael fan. I could stop listening to his music tomorrow and would not be upset, so the whole fanatical fan argument is ridiculous. I believe Michael has been immensely wronged during his time on this earth and he is still dealing with this sh#t in the grave. Give the evidence a read people, nothing adds up. It’s a story fueled with emotion. That’s what’s driving this whole movement against him. He was a weirdo but he was innocent. 

Chickens in Malibu
5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Maybe someday you'll be falsely accused and subjected to the "where there is smoke there is fire" standard.

You'll see how it feels.

Thomas P

All this documentary did for me was unveil how many hypocrites lie on GGD 

i fully understand the reasoning on both sides of the argument, and I understand that it’s something people need to make their mind up on themselves, but if you’re gonna take kesha’s side when there is little to no proof there, dont play the double standard. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
11 hours ago, Dominic said:

What evidence do his fans wanna see though? How the hell are you gonna get physical evidence? It's silly to expect some form of tangible proof. All we have are the victims words, which in every other recent case is enough but funnily enough it isn't now. Doesn't make sense. 

Thank you.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Whispering
6 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sleeping in bed with someone is not the same as having sex with them. By that logic I had sex with at least 30 persons because we slept in the same bed. That argument is just not valid. 

At your current age, do you sleep in the bed with elementary school age children that are not related to you. Do you hang around this same second grader like they are your bf? Hold hands? Travel together? Hold them in your lap? 

Archived