đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Born This Way ACT II ?

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

Married the Night

She always says this. She said she was also pregnant with TFM’s little sister. Aka ARTPOP. 

Glamourpuss
51 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I think maybe it’s just a reference she likes using :duck: her albums are her babies :lana:

This. I remember her calling all her songs on The Fame her babies back in The Fame days. 

shame
1 hour ago, Enigmatic Rebel said:

and the deforming pics on instagram waaaaaaaaaaaaay months ago

Idgi how does that correlate with BTW?

angels forever, forever angels

jared011

Omg her ~weird~ albums are birthed and Joanne floated down to her on a pink ufo cowboy hat🤠

ChromeAngel

It will most likely be something completely new and unrelated to any of her past works. I just can't imagine a "part 2" of anything. It's just too easy :oops:

As long as Redone is one of the baby daddy’s idgaf about anything else. :ladyhaha:

Kimmo

This just means that LG6 will be released in 9 months. Is just that simple :triggered:

Hottie Detector

destructivelove
3 hours ago, martiniglistens said:

it would kinda make sense with the way the rumors were explaining it a few weeks back

"industrial rock" "mariah vocals over nine inch nails tracks"

WAIT.  Imagine the slayage of heal me/Prince type (airy) vocals over this type of beat!!!  It also would make sense cause it sounds almost identical to what a boys noize beat would sound like if you slowed it way down.  Also I can see how you could add PC elements into the track pretty easily with Sophie’s rumored involvement. Guys this may actually be what we are getting!!!

Archived