:

:

celeb

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin arrested for College Scam

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

0312-felicity-huffman-lori-loughlin-tmz-

Hollywood actors, including Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, and a slew of chief executives are among 50 people charged in a nationwide college admissions cheating scam, according to court records unsealed in Boston Tuesday.

Those indicted allegedly paid bribes of up to $6 million to get their children into elite colleges, including Yale, Stanford, Georgetown and the University of Southern California’s, federal prosecutors said. "Beginning in or about 2011, and continuing through the present, the defendants -- principally individuals whose high-school age children were applying to college -- conspired with others to use bribery and other forms of fraud to facilitate their children's admission to colleges and universities in the District of Massachusetts and elsewhere, including Yale University, Stanford University, the University of Texas, the University of Southern California, and the University of Southern California -- Los Angeles," the indictment said. "Huffman later made arrangements to pursue the scheme a second time, for her younger daughter, before deciding not to do so," the documents allege.

Federal agents obtained emails from Loughlin implicating her in the scam, according to the documents.

Federal authorities ultimately had three cooperating witnesses to help them build their case.

Hottie Detector

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Deleted in case there are any UT students on here. Hehe  :messga:

Also mess at the parents who had their girls be recruited into the crew team when they don’t even participate in the sport. Rich people make no type of sense.  :air:

LaLa

I feel really terrible because the article I read said that for the most part the kids had no idea their parents were doing this. That would be sooo embarrassing, and might even mess up their whole college careers. :wtfga: 

Morphine Prince

Rich people cheating the system and paying their way through life? You don't say.

I, for one, am not shocked at all. This is how Trump "got through" college. 

Meredith Grey

Omg Lynette & Aunt Becky lmaoo. This ain’t a big deal tho i hope nothing happens to them.

TopazBlue

Omg I was just on Felicity’s twitter page yesterday

do I possess Gaga curse ability?

UniqueSafeIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

Mirages

As if this was something that never happens or is uncommon :nails: weve been new I know a couple of people whose parents paid for them to get in med school :interestinga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived