💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A way for Katy to repeak

Lighter

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss

I think she's done for good - even if she goes back to her black, beautiful hair. The damage to her career is already done and it's simply too late to go back to her former image as she is already showing signs of aging. Sexy Brunette won't do the trick anymore.

She should try to go the AC route to captivate the attention of older demographics. Something like Thinking Of You or The One That Got Away with watered down productions, her studio voice is beautiful. Or she could just accept the fact that she's over commerically and serve Teenage Dream-esque bops, I'm almost sure the gays would start supporting her again if the music is good.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Why is it automatically hatred though? Just because someone is REALISTIC about her chances doesn't mean it's hatred. I know truth hurts but c'mon :messga:

:confused:

Most of the comments in this thread are not realistic, a lot of them were made with the intention of dragging her. You can be realistic without being shady/mean.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

MonSwiftAnton

My god, I'm rooting for Katy having loads of hits in the future. I had hopes for 365 but it just wasn't it. :bon:

gagaisitalian
3 hours ago, JustAnother said:

Did we think country would help Gaga repeak? :oops:

Sis. "country" did not help Gaga repeak.

What helped Gaga repeak:

- Oscar tribute to Sound of Music

-The halftime show where she highlighted her pop hits

-A simple pop ballad titled Million Reasons

-Winning a Golden Globe for her first television role

gagaisitalian
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Lauren Daigle is doing pretty well so why not 

Not even being funny but...who?

Never heard of her.

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Not even being funny but...who?

Never heard of her.

She won 2 grammys this year. Sounds quite similar to adele i was lowkey shook. „You say“ is in the top 10 on itunes since like forever 

Musery

gagaisitalian
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

She won 2 grammys this year. Sounds quite similar to adele i was lowkey shook. „You say“ is in the top 10 on itunes since like forever 

Holy crap she literally sounds like Adele in many ways. There were notes where I couldn't believe it wasn't Adele.

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Sis. "country" did not help Gaga repeak.

What helped Gaga repeak:

- Oscar tribute to Sound of Music

-The halftime show where she highlighted her pop hits

-A simple pop ballad titled Million Reasons

-Winning a Golden Globe for her first television role

Musically speaking, yes it did. Shallow is undoubtedly her biggest hit since 2011, maybe even 2009. 

gagaisitalian
Just now, JustAnother said:

Musically speaking, yes it did. Shallow is undoubtedly her biggest hit since 2011, maybe even 2009. 

Shallow is not a country song. Doesn't matter what Bradley's voice is raspy and twangy.

Also, Gaga has been at a steady peak since the super bowl. She's not "repeaking" right now because of Shallow. She just has a #1 song.

JustAnother
1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

Shallow is not a country song. Doesn't matter what Bradley's voice is raspy and twangy.

Also, Gaga has been at a steady peak since the super bowl. She's not "repeaking" right now because of Shallow. She just has a #1 song.

Shallow isn’t country because of Bradley’s voice. It’s country because it’s literally arranged and played by an Americana country band. 

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

But Shallow is labeled as a Country/Folk Pop Ballad if ain’t country then what is it :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

then keep stanning Gaga cause you won't find them with katy

I know, but i hope her vocals can get better. 

Dancin

What Katy needs is a way to make the GP remember why they loved her in the first place (like what the Superbowl was to Gaga) then a One Of The Boys 2.0, longer hair, and to show her classy side.

hmmm

Can I just say that Katy has very beautiful voice for ballads? Like I don't know if she'll repeak, but I really hope she can put out something like Thinking of You or Unconditionally again.

underneath the pine

Archived