💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A way for Katy to repeak

Lighter

Featured Posts

monketsharona

No way to be sure of what will happen. Katy may be successufl again... 

Careers always have ups and downs. Lady Gaga is the proof. She'll have other highs and lows too

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yxcvbnm
15 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Katy's voice is strong and unique

Yes sometimes strong, but unique? , just like Jessie J's voice. Almost the same 

ZiggyZiggs
40 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

She already has her legacy. She’ll be like Cyndi Lauper  :staymad:

Sksks

i remember after ARTPOP an article came out saying Gaga was the Cyndi Lauper of our generation - very talented, a spectacular vocalist, very quirky, brought something different to the table and shaked the industry up with her raw talent but flopped into oblivion after a few years, but has a GREAT legacy

and KP was the Madonna - hit after hit, not a strong vocalist like Cyndi, relied on her image , used controversy to sell, queen of pop, but got an untainted legacy and will remain at the top 

well 5 years later and here we are, turns out Gaga is both the Madonna AND Cyndi of our generation :ladyhaha:

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, ropi said:

Yes sometimes strong, but unique? , just like Jessie J's voice. Almost the same 

The disrespect to POWERHOUSE VOCALIST miss jessie j omg :air:

BrickMonster

i don't understand the stan obsession with her hair.

had katy made better songs in her last era, her short blonde hair would have been seen as empowering and iconic.  :duck:

discodiick
1 hour ago, JennyWayne said:

Become an actress and star in a movie with an established actor and a soundtrack :vegas:

Mr. & Mrs. Orlando 

pop ate my heart

crisTEAne
47 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Sksks

i remember after ARTPOP an article came out saying Gaga was the Cyndi Lauper of our generation - very talented, a spectacular vocalist, very quirky, brought something different to the table and shaked the industry up with her raw talent but flopped into oblivion after a few years, but has a GREAT legacy

and KP was the Madonna - hit after hit, not a strong vocalist like Cyndi, relied on her image , used controversy to sell, queen of pop, but got an untainted legacy and will remain at the top 

well 5 years later and here we are, turns out Gaga is both the Madonna AND Cyndi of our generation :ladyhaha:

3542885-Lady-Gaga-Quote-The-statement-is

:whitney:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

WildAmerican
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

WE WANT VOCALS!

then keep stanning Gaga cause you won't find them with katy

jaXXXon

Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Cyndi Lauper, Avril Lavigne, Ciara, Kesha, Shakira and Kelly Clarkson have yet to have a comeback and you think Katy Perry is the one who'll achieve it? :sharon:

And some of them had a way bigger peak than her. Sorry but if they can't, neither can Katy :trollga:

jaXXXon
20 minutes ago, itwasntlove said:

Mr. & Mrs. Orlando 

Orlando Bloom is to movies what Jessica Simpson is to music. Totally irrelevant in 2019.

Nuggets

Wow, why are some people full of hatred for others? :smh:

So disappointed, some users feeling like badasses for trashing on someone who has done nothing to us.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Fame IV
1 hour ago, JennyWayne said:

Become an actress and star in a movie with an established actor and a soundtrack :vegas:

It's not that easy...

A Star is Born ⭐

Flu Symptom

What makes you think she'd repeak with a gospel era :saladga: I thought gays are going to hell regardless? Not a smart decision...

jaXXXon
12 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Wow, why are some people full of hatred for others? :smh:

So disappointed, some users feeling like badasses for trashing on someone who has done nothing to us.

Why is it automatically hatred though? Just because someone is REALISTIC about her chances doesn't mean it's hatred. I know truth hurts but c'mon :messga:

Archived