💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Nicki Minaj & boyfriend fighting with fans in front of her hotel

Supersonic

Featured Posts

I just don't understand why Barbz insist she is the queen of rap and we all have to agree... like she's a very talented rapper but she's just so unprofessional and rude all the time. I don't mean to attack Nicki stans, love who you love but I just wish I would stop being told off for saying she does not deserve the title of queen. 

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

?

It's a clusterf*ck of a video (because quite frank, this has become a clusterf*ck of a situation). She's verbally fighting with at least one of her fans. You can hear her say "Who wanna fight? You wanna fight?" and her boyfriend saying "WHO? WHO?" in response to Nicki, as if he asked her which one of her fans annoyed her that much that she's threatening a fight.

LibraOctober98

it seems like only yesterday this one was for the boys with the booming system, top down, A/C with the cooler system, whe

Nuggets
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is such a mess. :messga:

Oh, you're starting to talk like us. I'm proud. :ally:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Delusional

Can’t wait for her Joanne :vegas:

‌‌‌‌‌BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

3 minutes ago, VenusBitch said:

Can’t wait for her Joanne :vegas:

omg if she invents country-rap and makes it actually good she might be redeemed in my eyes :vegas:

LordEnigma

Can you imagine a life like that? I think my mental health issues would peak so much if I had fans/people constantly around me  taking videos/pictures.

8 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

it seems like only yesterday this one was for the boys with the booming system, top down, A/C with the cooler system, whe

ikr? n he came up in the club, he be blazin' up, got stacks on deck like he savin' up

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

myluis617
10 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

I just don't understand why Barbz insist she is the queen of rap and we all have to agree... like she's a very talented rapper but she's just so unprofessional and rude all the time. I don't mean to attack Nicki stans, love who you love but I just wish I would stop being told off for saying she does not deserve the title of queen. 

She's the dictator of Rap. She gave herself the title of queen just to try and intimidate upcoming female rap artists, to make them feel like they would never out perform her and to basically say that no matter what success they have she will always be considered better than them. It's sad really to see how it has backfired on her. 

Archived