Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Justin Theroux and Lady Gaga reportedly casually dating

fAIkout

Featured Posts

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

One random anonymous internet dope says "he's gay" and everyone just accepts it as gospel despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary :sharon: 

You can say the same thing about literally every straight man on the planet. "He's married to a woman? Yeah that's cuz he's closeted." "He has kids with a woman? Yeah that's cuz he's closeted." "He's never expressed any kind of sexual or romantic interest in a man, and we have literally nothing to base our suggestion that he's gay on? Yeah that's cuz he's closeted."

I know it's hard to believe, but there really are men who are straight and not interested in you.

What even is this? :lmao:

We are not accepting anything. Nor wanting some celebrity dicks. But there are lots of people who are closeted and married to a woman and spawning kids. Even today. It is very real and we are just bring that up since the user ask "how?". Is it really hard to comprehend? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Bradley being gay is probably why she laughed her ass off at the rumors of them dating :gayhat:

ThisGuyTony

Never thought I'd see the day Gaga's dating and relationship life would make so many headlines. :air:

Bigmac1162
30 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Fo reals. This is the thing in Hollywood. I love my gays harder than anyone, but even my friends do this. They claim literally every decent looking male is gay. It’s nothing more than a fantasy. 

These rumors have plagued Raccoon forever. First because he lived with his mom (yeah because taking care of an aging parent determines sexuality), then because he only dated models. Now because he won’t marry the baby mama. 

Then again maybe he is gay. It’s the only plausible explanation for how he didn’t schtup Gaga right on the piano during that Oscar performance. 

For a minute I thought he looked like he was gonna forget Irina was watching and go at it with Gaga lol. Seriously I always thought he was gun shy after his first marriage only lasted a few months

AJRocketMan

Oh my gosh, please let this be fake. It really doesn’t look good on ANYONE to be a relationship hopper. And I would rather her get together with, like, Angelina Jolie or Michelle Rodriguez or something.

Bigmac1162
1 minute ago, zHonMonster said:

Ugh if true, another old man. She is addicted to being in relationships :huntyga:

Isn’t he the same age as Bradley?

1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How can he be gay, he has a kid.

I’m gay and I have a kid. What a closed minded contribution. 

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, Bigmac1162 said:

Isn’t he the same age as Bradley?

47, which is practically Christians age already 

Juanjo

Awwwww Very interesting, and quite random? They would make an adorable couple. He seems to be, like, a bad boy, but in reality he’s probably a total teddy bear and snugglebug. What matters is Gaga living her best life, with, or without, a man. 

Diamond heart99

I love how everyone is so thirsty that you believe this (but I do admit it’s plausible on some level)

But she takes the ring off and goes to Mexico for Valentines Day and ya’ll wouldn’t shut up until she announced the break up.

Give the girl a rest. Especially if this is true, now that it’s been posted here, it’s gonna end up in USweekly.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Bigmac1162
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I love how everyone is so thirsty that you believe this (but I do admit it’s plausible on some level)

But she takes the ring off and goes to Mexico for Valentines Day and ya’ll wouldn’t shut up until she announced the break up.

Give the girl a rest. Especially if this is true, now that it’s been posting here, it’s gonna end up in USweekly.

I hope it’s  not true. Would rather she chill for a minute and just hang with friends n family but that’s just me

crushedlemonice

I wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t think Gaga has ever been single for an extended time right. 

Archived