💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MJ's music dropped from BBC Radio 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

geusst1235
5 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

the tea spilled in that link can go on for pages and includes receipts of court documents, debunks their claims, etc. it's literally right in our faces that it's all a ruse, yet we MUST believe them for some odd reason :awkney:

not to mention they claimed he was throwing these children around like it was a 'sex ring' yet all his lifelong friends are coming out of the woodwork saying it's not true? like... 

Exactly,the main problem is here people that are not willing to dig in and do their own research.I guarantee if an accusation came out against Gaga they would all tear the case apart and point out every single fault.I will say that while the Metoo movement,etc,has done a **** ton of good,one of the problems that has gotten worse after that is the fact that ANY accusation is taken as 100% fact no matter how absurd or obviously contrived it is.This entire documentary is an example of that.People are making up their minds without actually thinking or questioning it.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
34 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

There’s literally no evidence of him being a pedo and now we’re gonna start believing these people deciding to start talking years after this guy is dead and not able to defend himself? It’s disgraceful! I think it’s time GGD members start researching and stop jumping on every band wagon cuz now you all just seem VERY IGNORANT & IMMATURE! 

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

sis...

He's been in court 2 times so surely there was evidence :air: 

imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, Christian Haines said:

Exactly,the main problem is here people that are not willing to dig in and do their own research.I guarantee if an accusation came out against Gaga they would all tear the case apart and point out every single fault.I will say that while the Metoo movement,etc,has done a **** ton of good,one of the problems that has gotten worse after that is the fact that ANY accusation is taken as 100% fact no matter how absurd or obviously contrived it is.This entire documentary is an example of that.

but of course, people never lie about anything just to profit off of it, it just DOESN'T happen in the year 2k19, we as people never profit off of sensitive topics just to cash out because we are much too kind and have a sense of decency to even dare to do so /.s

I totally get believing the victim, I for one think it's the right thing to do of course and is just the humane thing to do, but when it comes to things like this? this is why victims AREN'T believed, because of people like Wade and James

if it did truly happen to them, then I hope they will heal from it and move on from it, however, based off of what they've done it's hard to take them seriously and believe that their claims are true, it's that point where things get blurred and you can't bother to trust someone with a record of lying 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

TheQueenLG

The radio station plays what they want at their discretion. There's literally nothing you or anyone else can do to change their decisions... The choice is theirs. 

However, I think the number of allegations against MJ is very concerning. No, I personally don't think his music should be boycotted because of the (most times) baseless allegations against him. But that's my opinion and my opinion is irrelevant to BBC Music. 

So don't be pressed, there is nothing you can do. 

I understand having a discussion because you believe someone to be innocent, but the nature and sheer volume of the allegations is concerning. If the allegations don't concern you, that's something that I would consider to be a problem. 

9 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Was he found guilty or charged of anything? You should probably read that and do more research. Maybe not on Vanity Fair this time. People will do anything for money. 

geusst1235
13 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

but of course, people never lie about anything just to profit off of it, it just DOESN'T happen in the year 2k19, we as people never profit off of sensitive topics just to cash out because we are much too kind and have a sense of decency to even dare to do so /.s

I totally get believing the victim, I for one think it's the right thing to do of course and is just the humane thing to do, but when it comes to things like this? this is why victims AREN'T believed, because of people like Wade and James

if it did truly happen to them, then I hope they will heal from it and move on from it, however, based off of what they've done it's hard to take them seriously and believe that their claims are true, it's that point where things get blurred and you can't bother to trust someone with a record of lying 

14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Ah yeah "evidence" that proved absolutely nothing and that he was acquitted from/invesitgated by the FBI for 10 years for but okay sureeeeeeee.Also nothing in that list also supports him being a pedophile with factual evidence so uh okay? You have absolutely no point here.

1 hour ago, Sistren said:

But are we 100% sure that the child abuse thing is true? 

Zero evidence, just young kids telling things bcs their parents told them to say it now all grown up and keep tryna get $$$. police even searched his whole house and all they found was ****... bunch of women with titties. somehow bcs of a docu everyone startin to believe it's true. i wont believe it until there is tangible evidence, which is never 

56 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Most cases of sexual assault cannot be proven. What kind of evidence are victims supposed to provide? Especially children? 

all pedos have ****ographic content in their home, computer, etc 

police searched his whole house and found adult **** 

the end.

Didymus
8 minutes ago, Christian Haines said:

Ah yeah "evidence" that proved absolutely nothing and that he was acquitted from but okay sure.Also nothing in that list also supports him being a pedophile with factual evidence so uh okay?

He was never acquitted from that evidence though... yes, the jury found him not guilty but by their own account there actually was evidence, just not enough to have him sent to jail. Those facts from Vanity Fair are correct. They do not prove sexual abuse but they definitely would be more than enough proof if this was about some random guy living two blocks from you.

That obviously doesn't mean he was guilty but what it does mean is that all of you MJ fans screaming "there's no evidence" are just being super unrealistic about the whole thing. There is a lot of factual evidence about MJ engaging in highly inappropriate behavior with children. Don't act like it's such a stretch to believe something fishy might have been going on.

Also, about the whole "do your own research thing" :rip: There's plenty of people (like me) who have done their research just fine and who are still not convinced Michael is innocent of any wrongdoing. I really don't like how you guys are painting the "if you don't believe he's innocent you can't have done your own thinking" picture. Completely unfair. Not to mention, most of the receipts you guys are bringing are written or made directly by hardcore MJ fans. How is that thinking for yourself?

Didymus
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Zero evidence, just young kids telling things bcs their parents told them to say it now all grown up and keep tryna get $$$. police even searched his whole house and all they found was ****... bunch of women with titties. somehow bcs of a docu everyone startin to believe it's true. i wont believe it until there is tangible evidence, which is never 

They found studies of naked boys with kids' fingerprints on them. Don't make things up.

Whispering

It wasn't a 10 year investigation. It was 5 separate instances the FBI was utilized to investigate Jackson. They weren't toiling day and night for 10 years straight

1. The documentation of when a London Dj claimed that when he was a boy Jackson would jerk off while they talked on the phone.

2. A crazed stalker who was sending threatening letters to Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and various newspaper publications. He was arrested for making threats against the president and even broke into Jackson's parents house.

3. In 93 for prosecutive strategies, possible federal charges and use of the FBI office in Manila to interview 2 former house workers of Jackson's who claimed to witness Jackson fondling boys. 

4. In 04 for prosecutive strategies and use of CART(Computer Analysis Response Team) for Jackson's hard drives. 

5. Investigating the possibility of a terrorist attack during the 05 Jackson trial seeing it as a soft target for publicity.

Some of y’all are getting fake facts that have been repeated over and over so many times by super fans, y’all are repeating it without knowing the details behind the information. 

Regina George

There were literally no evidences against him in any of his trials and one of persons (who’s in this documentary) even denied any unusual thing that he allegedly did and now y’all are here saying this. Yea it’s easy to blame the dead man that can’t protect himself. 

ALSO don’t you dare to compare this situation with R Kelly who literally has video of him peeing on minor girl and who married a minor. 

4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

They found studies of naked boys with kids' fingerprints on them. Don't make things up.

link

and source

CannaeDrive

I'm skeptical about these allegations, also the guy is dead ffs. Anyway, radios can play what music they want to. Glad I can still listen to DWUW ft R.Kelly despite everything else. If an artist is found guilty of criminal charges, he is going to jail. Do we have to send his/her art to jail also?

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

shame
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

What is this statement tbh. Anybody, regardless of their career/job, should face consequences for their actions. 

FYI; not saying Michael Jackson deserves this since I don't want to be part of that conversation. 

Yes, that's a given. I think what that poster meant is that we can acknowledge the harmful acts or wrongdoing that convicted artists have committed and shame them for that, but we also should not discount the impact of their art and learn how to appreciate their art for its own sake. So it's like saying the artist's personal life and their artistry mutually exclusive and are in different realms.

angels forever, forever angels

Archived