Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If someone would have told you

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

In 2008/09 that someday Lady Gaga would have a #1 single that’s a duet with the good looking guy from The Hangover, what would you have said?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

holy scheisse

I would say... Yeah right Gaga hates celebrities and she doesn't want to be one, she's an artist. She said herself she has no celebrity friends anyway. And Gaga doesn't collab with anybody except established industry legends. :wtfga:

I’d say that there could be 4 guys in The Hangover and 3 of them are haters but it only takes 1 to song a duet with Lady Gaga and have a #1 song on the BB Hot 100. :huntyga:

I'd say hmmmm but after some thought I'd be down for it because they were both doing crazy sh** from 2009-2011 so it almost makes sense

BangTheGong

I’ve always had a crush on Bradley :nick: but never in a million years would I have paired the two in a duet together. I am so glad it happened though :woot:

Blastertoyo

“Gaga said she doesn’t date celebrities” :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Diamond heart99
41 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I would say... Yeah right Gaga hates celebrities and she doesn't want to be one, she's an artist. She said herself she has no celebrity friends anyway. And Gaga doesn't collab with anybody except established industry legends. :wtfga:

You don’t find Rocket the Raccoon to be a legend?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

gypsy101

i didn’t see Hangover til summer 2010 so i would have been like uhhh who is that

and then i’d google and see how attractive Brad is

Archived