đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BBH100: Shallow #1

sampool

Featured Posts

Juanjo

We did it! It finally happened! #1 album and single, right after an Oscar win! This era cannot get any more perfect! Thank you to the Universe and soccer moms! :pray: 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

What a perfect way to close the ASIB era. I'm so proud of her and this messy fanbase. :heart::applause: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Hyoha

The last two years have been glorious for Gaga and us fans.

Super Bowl.

5’2.

ASIB.

And now this awards season and a #1.

I live for this woman. I’ll stan forever

Judas Society

better savor this moment guys, it's not as easy in the streaming era anymore. If it's this difficult for Gaga to get a no. 1 single and album even when ASIB has been a cultural phenomenon, it will be twice as hard if Gaga does her usual concept pop music. But as a veteran monster, we have already been trained to support her no matter how bad the era will be. So ASIB has been good to us who had to defend Gaga from haters since the late BTW era. So just enjoy ASIB instead of dragging it because it's not "pop" or dance music.

TheQueenLG
1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

better savor this moment guys, it's not as easy in the streaming era anymore. If it's this difficult for Gaga to get a no. 1 single and album even when ASIB has been a cultural phenomenon, it will be twice as hard if Gaga does her usual concept pop music. But as a veteran monster, we have already been trained to support her no matter how bad the era will be. So ASIB has been good to us who had to defend Gaga from haters since the late BTW era. So just enjoy ASIB instead of dragging it because it's not "pop" or dance music.

This is what scares me... But I think the acclaim she has received may lend her some radio time in her next era. I'm hoping that will help her chart success in the next era. 

But, as the queen herself said, music not the bling. 

chipz

Can you believe it? 8 years since Gaga's last #1 and still feels like yesterday! I'm so so soo happy, this is a huge moment for all the monsters around the world! :sara:

FalsePromise

Such an amazing news to start the day! WOW! Never thought I'd see the day, so happy for her! <3 Congrats to everyone involved in this achivement! :applause:

StarryNight

this is incredible :giveup::firega: I still can't believe it's actually happening :air:

mister max

Omg shook :nooo: we did it kids

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

DoremonLove

Well i cant be more happy. Its my 1st time witnessing her charting. I remember when i joined in 2017 there used to be discussions on how gaga can neverhave #1 song as its too difficult now and now this:cryga:. Uhhh i believed in her. Im so proud to stan this woman. :kara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

littlepotter

I never thought this day would ever come. Wow. Wow. Thank you america

chaeri pls

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived