@Red do you possibly have a link to the post-credit scene? :chica:

There are shitty screen recordings in hindu on Youtube :emma: 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Red said:

There are shitty screen recordings in hindu on Youtube :emma: 

image.png

I'll try find them, the few I found were taken down :fail: Thanks though!! :heart:

TeardropsInMyFace

I just saw it, all i gonna say is OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!:firega::firega:

August sipped away like a bottle of wine ✨

TeardropsInMyFace

And the post credit scene OMG OMG OMG 

August sipped away like a bottle of wine ✨

andy232000

Im SO not excited for this film. The trailer looks meh and captain marvel is also just a meh super hero. I’ll see it just because apparently she’ll have a big role for End Game

CyanDante

The movie was sooooooooo good!! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Carol Danvers is everything! :nooo: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RAMROD
6 hours ago, CyanDante said:

The movie was sooooooooo good!! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Carol Danvers is everything! :nooo: 

:woot:

Also the opening makes me :diane:  so much!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

:woot:

Also the opening makes me :diane:  so much!

Yeah! The whole theatre cheered when they showed Stan :heart:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Reality

@RAMROD so it's like Day 2 of Captain Marvel being out and I already know one of the post-credit scenes :giveup:

Post-Credit Scene in Spoiler:

Spoiler

It's the one where she meets up with the Avengers. I haven't seen it yet, but I know the premise. 

It's actually kinda funny cause I watch Beyond the Trailer on YT and she had a video with the thumbnail of Captain Marvel and Black Widow and I was sort of like "Oh, that's interesting, I wonder why she put BW there..." and then I was scrolling through Instagram and I see this photo of Captain Marvel meeting Black Widow and I was like "damn it, that's an end credit scene or something." And sure enough...I was a watching a live YouTube video and someone in the chat randomly said "Grace spoils a lot of stuff..." so NOW I KNOW!! 

Should I just watch it since I know what happens anyway? Will it ruin the rest of the movie?

🖤👹

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

@RAMROD so it's like Day 2 of Captain Marvel being out and I already know one of the post-credit scenes :giveup:

Post-Credit Scene in Spoiler:

Hide contents

It's the one where she meets up with the Avengers. I haven't seen it yet, but I know the premise. 

It's actually kinda funny cause I watch Beyond the Trailer on YT and she had a video with the thumbnail of Captain Marvel and Black Widow and I was sort of like "Oh, that's interesting, I wonder why she put BW there..." and then I was scrolling through Instagram and I see this photo of Captain Marvel meeting Black Widow and I was like "damn it, that's an end credit scene or something." And sure enough...I was a watching a live YouTube video and someone in the chat randomly said "Grace spoils a lot of stuff..." so NOW I KNOW!! 

Should I just watch it since I know what happens anyway? Will it ruin the rest of the movie?

Oh Dear, I am sorry that you got spoiled, fam! :diane:

But yes, It will be fun to go anyway. This movie is still good to see. Not your usual origins movie.

I will write a full review after I saw my second time next time. :D

River

How it's doing in the US? there's a big campaign to boycott it.. I'm afraid it'll flop..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, River said:

How it's doing in the US? there's a big campaign to boycott it.. I'm afraid it'll flop..

It will open 155-160M debut :sis:

https://variety.com/2019/film/box-office/captain-marvel-box-office-debut-weekend-brie-larson-1203159256/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/box-office-captain-marvel-heading-155m-160m-us-launch-1193330

It is impossible to flop, since Marvel placed the dates strategically and other studios are reluctant to compete with MCU movies.

River
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It will open 155-160M debut :sis:

https://variety.com/2019/film/box-office/captain-marvel-box-office-debut-weekend-brie-larson-1203159256/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/box-office-captain-marvel-heading-155m-160m-us-launch-1193330

It is impossible to flop, since Marvel placed the dates strategically and other studios are reluctant to compete with MCU movies.

WOW this is amazing! especially with all the hate that the movie gets! did it pass Wonder Woman?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, River said:

WOW this is amazing! especially with all the hate that the movie gets! did it pass Wonder Woman?

It is. WW opening weekends are $103,1 Millions

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/box-office-wonder-woman-opening-weekend-1202453353/

JohnWayne92

I loved it. 

Very light hearted, lots of comedy, but much like Ragnarok before Infinity War, it is probably necessary for End Game :selena:

Great visuals, good story, and definitely worth seeing in IMAX for anyone wondering. 

I'm looking forward to expanding on her =)

Archived