💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Captain Marvel (2019)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

I swear to God if YouTube recommends me to see another video with a white guy talking about how this movie is gonna flop because it's too SJW I'm gonna lose it

The more I try to refine my recommendations, the more they pop up

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched it few hours ago. I was wrong doubting Brie Larson. She is perfect for the role! The movie is a lot of female empowerment, fun and “oh wow now it all make sense” moments.

We were not hyped at all at first but still watched coz the heavy rain made my boyfriend and I leave Disneyland. After watching, both of us agreed that this movie is on par with if not better than Wonder Woman and many of the MCU films.

Just go watch it coz you’ll be missing out if you don’t watch it before Endgame! :ally:

Spoiler

Gotcha! I’m not spoiling this for anyone!

Glittertinks

I will see it on Sunday! Really excited where this will go, the critics are kinda "meh" about it, but they were so often "meh" about Marvel movies :laughga:

aaaand of course the post credits scenes... :excited2:

Logan
1 minute ago, Glittertinks said:

I will see it on Sunday! Really excited where this will go, the critics are kinda "meh" about it, but they were so often "meh" about Marvel movies :laughga:

aaaand of course the post credits scenes... :excited2:

66 on Metacritic is pretty bad for Marvel standards :sweat:

Miel

Very excited for this film. Making it take place primarily in the 90's is such a good idea, considering the MCU is getting a little inflated in the current timeline.

Super, super interested to see how they implement her character in this current canon.

3 points in and ready for more

Glittertinks
28 minutes ago, Logan said:

66 on Metacritic is pretty bad for Marvel standards :sweat:

Is it? I  did not bother to check the other movies so much :huntyga: On the other side, the Tomatomater on RT is much higher... I think it's better to watch the movie and decide for yourself.

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, PerfectGUY said:

:triggered:

I said I’m a Marvel fan, not a MCU fan :huntyga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

I said I’m a Marvel fan, not a MCU fan :huntyga:

ahah ok (I'm a Marvel fan too)

But still, I really think you should go see this one!! It seems very cool

Incredible film and they captured her perfectly as one of the most powerful female marvel superheroes. Goosebumps seeing her power on screen. She is coming to end it all in the final Avengers film. Was hesitant with Brie Larson but she was perfect.

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Incredible film and they captured her perfectly as one of the most powerful female marvel superheroes. Goosebumps seeing her power on screen. She is coming to end it all in the final Avengers film. Was hesitant with Brie Larson but she was perfect.

OMG you've seen it too :woot:

I am so agree. Didn't the credits heightened your hype like I did? :giveup:

@River  request denied :huntyga:  You need to see it yourself, I do not want to ruin that moment for u tbh.   But I will say, since you are 90s kids like I am, you'd be pleased. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ouranos

I saw it last night freaking fantastic! Easily one of my top mcu films and yes stay for BOTH end credit scenes 

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, Ouranos said:

I saw it last night freaking fantastic! Easily one of my top mcu films and yes stay for BOTH end credit scenes 

Exactly :nooo:  Any who plans to miss this will never know what they're missing :diane:

I already booked my second showing next week, this time I won't go by myself :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived