Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sky Ferreira

MonsterVSAnimal

Featured Posts

What happened with the supposed to be "I'm Not Alright" debut album? Was it scrapped and replaced by "I Will"? or I Will EP is just a collection of selected tracks from I'm Not Alright?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• ZAIJHNZJEN

• ALX

• Love Is A Suicide

GlitterGrease

I think some of the tracks that were supposed to be on INA will be on this EP. It's been over a year and a half since she announced that title and she's recorded with a lot of different people since then, her album will probably consist of stuff mostly recorded this year

What happened with the supposed to be "I'm Not Alright" debut album? Was it scrapped and replaced by "I Will"? or I Will EP is just a collection of selected tracks from I'm Not Alright?

I'm Not Alright was never the album title, interviewers ran that when it was unconfirmed.

I Will was the album title but is now the EP title and it's gonna be the tracks she's been performing live recently

GlitterGrease

She said the title of the album was going to be I'm Not Alright on her tumblr at the beginning of last year

I'm Not Alright was never the album title, interviewers ran that when it was unconfirmed.

I Will was the album title but is now the EP title and it's gonna be the tracks she's been performing live recently

• 1 month later...
GlitterGrease

Album will be out in 2013 and is called when pigs fly. Dumb title but whatever as long as we get the album

Album will be out in 2013 and is called when pigs fly. Dumb title but whatever as long as we get the album

that was sarcasm, she said it would be out in 2013 when pigs fly

That would be so madly hilarious if that would be the album title.

Night Time, My Time - Oct 29

12 tracks, none of which have been released previously

01 Boys
02 Ain't Your Right
03 24 Hours
04 Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)
05 I Blame Myself
06 Omanko
07 You're Not the One
08 Heavy Metal Heart
09 Kristine
10 I Will