💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your top 5 dream Gaga collabs

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

So I was just thinking after the great duets Gaga has behind her (Telephone, Shallow) who else I wanna see her collab with, here's my top 5:

5. John Legend - it would be just fitting for her to collab with the latest EGOT winner, I'd love to see them do a Rnb piano love ballad, I think it could work very well for both of them :ally:

4. Mary J Blige - they both have beautiful full voices that I think would nicely compliment each other and I'd love to see them do a soul record together about empowerment and just rip at it at the end and go full vocal annihilation :firega:

3. Missy Elliot - I always thought Missy was the most creative female rapper of all time (sorry Lil Kim :oops:) and I wish for her and Gaga to make a song together doesn't matter if Gaga just gets a hook or Missy writes on a Gaga song I am just curious what they could come up with together

2. Jack White - especially after that Grammys Shallow performance I think their weirdness could go very well together together and can result in a wonderful glam rock/alternative rock hybrid of a song I'd be sooo here for it

1. Adele - I really want them to collaborate on a great ballad something like ITA? and Skyfall sonically wise. I think their voices would blend nicely together and a collaborative writing could result in one of the best duets of all time 

Do you agree or disagree with my choices? Discuss. And what would your top 5 dream Gaga collabs be? :staymad:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Gaga x Madge (It would be amazing and you know it) 

Gaga x Britney

Gaga x Stevie Nicks

Gaga x Eminem

Gaga x Pitbull

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gaga x Cher was amazing but someone had to scrap the damn song 

:saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Chris Thomason

In no particular order:
- Sia
- P!nk
- Any metal band (we need rockga)
- Christina Aguilera where they both have a part in writing the song

GagaXCollection

1. Adele

2. Taylor Swift

3. Rihanna

4. Lorde

5. Beyoncé (again)

ladygagaxcollection.com

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Gaga x Eminem

He basically hates Gaga but I'd be lowkey here for it... 

5 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Gaga x Stevie Nicks

Ugh why did I not think of her :tony: that'd be perfect

5 minutes ago, Gam said:

Gaga x Cher was amazing but someone had to scrap the damn song 

:saladga:

:reductive: spill it sis

Mirages
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Gaga X Ally Maine :bon:

:poot: how exactly would that work? 

ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

:poot: how exactly would that work? 

She would do both and she could film two videos, in the same space, but different angles. :lolly:

Mirages
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

standard_parton_dolly.jpg

I knew you'd come thru with Dolly :firega::kara: we love a neveraging legend and would love a duet :sara:

HorusRa2

The one collab I need and the one I’ll be so sad if it never happens is Gaga/Kylie Minogue. 

rumours
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I knew you'd come thru with Dolly :firega::kara: we love a neveraging legend and would love a duet :sara:

:heart:

Side note: You can't tell me Gaga didn't listen to Bargain Store prior to making Sinner's Prayer:

Especially when Mark Ronson just happens to tweet:

Mirages
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

:heart:

Side note: You can't tell me Gaga didn't listen to Bargain Store prior to making Sinner's Prayer:

Especially when Mark Ronson just happens to tweet:

Never thought of it but now that you mentioned it it makes sense.... Mind blown, wig snatched, knee hurting from the fallen mandible that broke it when my mouth spread opened in awe 

Archived