Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disturbing psychic predictions for lady gaga 2019.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

weed

I watched the whole thing ahaha her personality brought me in! I was like wow long af but then she said she loves the gays lmfao and loves gaga, calls herself auntie I was like ok I'm sold

It was interesting.. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Don't hold it against me, I don't love taylor swift engergy. It just wasn't kind.”:wtfga: 

glagerfeld
1 hour ago, Frivolero said:

@I actually watched it and Basically she says

She will release 2 albums, first album might not sit well with many people (cheek 2 cheek)? And the second will be hits after hits dance pop album

Health scare is incoming. She might get another surgery, or another diagnosis of another illness? 

She is apparently ok with love. Rumours about break up might be a “lets separate for awhile”. She is dearly loved. Carino wasnt a “you cheated on me” but a “lets find ourselves for awhile”. Maybe this is not about carino and about another person? 

Also she says she is traveling alot (actual tour🤔🤔

There are major people trying to use her and are going to backstab her. Yikes im scared. Like she also mentions once lady gaga finds out she will literally remove people from her life harshly. She doesnt “oh go away for awhile you were toxic” but “**** you” 🤔 “im never forgiving you” 

She also needs to rest and she mentions pregnancy? But pyschic doesnt know if she can handle it? 

Also sad to hear that pyschic says that gaga thinks she is going to die young so she wants to live and burn her flame fast ?? Like make her impctful asap?? But the pyschic says that she is not going to die young. 

she too says she is too easy to read and she needs protection :ohwell: 

For those who commented earlier and might find this helpful:

@Ryusei

@ZiggyZiggs @MaryJaneHolland @Anisko

@Gracious Gaga @Noah @Max Vandeburg

I’ve been to a reading before... and was pretty accurate ... like some of the things she said to me happened about work and love... 

Watched the hole thing too and I didn’t find it that crazy, I’ve had this fear something will happen before my enigma date but I hope I’m wrong!

Whisk3yM0uth

Not that I believe in psychics and stuff like that but I also saw a psychic on YouTube saying they see one child in Gaga's future 

Tbh u can only get "predictions" or an idea of the future with dreams, so u can only analyse ur own future and people around u but depends if u have the sensitivity/intuition for it. Ive predicted a lot of deaths of my family thru dreams and never believed them, didn't want to, didnt pay attention to symbolisms. My point is u cant know about people udk, u can only predict things about people u know and urself 

That J

This goes against everything my Lady Gaga tarot card reading said. 

She is in a great space right now and there is no need to fear that becoming anything different anytime soon. The Vegas move was also very important for her and helps her more than people know. She is surrounded by good people. There are always a few bad seeds in every bunch but I didnt see that being anything that would get out of control. She will also have a new relationship this year and the cards predicted the success of ASIB last year and predicted her break up this year.  

The only backstabbers in the room are over zealous fans who make her look like a moron. Other than that, all seems decent for the majority of the year based upon the tarot I used and I've been reading for over 20 years. 

Of course tracks can change due to the flow of the world but all seemed typical to me. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

RemovedPerRequest1
3 hours ago, Emigrante said:

There were some psychics predicting her death in 2016. 

She did die. And Joanne was reborn... :trollga::classy::sure:

Kimblue
44 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Y'all taking this seriously I can’t :sharon:

Right? It’s like :awkney:

Lemon Pie
7 minutes ago, JSwystun said:

Ella murio Y Joanne renació ... trollga:de buen tono::Por supuesto:

:triggered:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Ally Campana
31 minutes ago, That J said:

This goes against everything my Lady Gaga tarot card reading said. 

She is in a great space right now and there is no need to fear that becoming anything different anytime soon. The Vegas move was also very important for her and helps her more than people know. She is surrounded by good people. There are always a few bad seeds in every bunch but I didnt see that being anything that would get out of control. She will also have a new relationship this year and the cards predicted the success of ASIB last year and predicted her break up this year.  

The only backstabbers in the room are over zealous fans who make her look like a moron. Other than that, all seems decent for the majority of the year based upon the tarot I used and I've been reading for over 20 years. 

Of course tracks can change due to the flow of the world but all seemed typical to me. 

Well, I choose to believe you over her. Is there more to your readings?

Does it matter? Damage is done

That J
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Well, I choose to believe you over her. Is there more to your readings?

All I did was a very basic 4 card read and within it showed the breakup, how the move of professional location is helping with an illness, a newfound love interest later in the year, riding high off a success many didnt see coming, returning to her roots in some form, finances are UP and she is spending time with those close to her more thanks to the move. 

Obviously it was pointing to Vegas, her chronic pain issues, Christian, her family, her wealth due to recent successes, ASIB, awards, etc.  

There was also a marriage or child or some sort of ....maternal type gain which could be a literal wedding or literal child but it can also just mean fully embracing yourself as the person you are and I feel she has finally made it to that place in her life which will reflect itself in upcoming works.  

I plan to do another read regarding her in a few months just as a "check in".

Someone here saw my tarot post and found it pretty cool. I've always enjoyed doing it and respect those who dont buy into it. Ive had some pretty amazing specific things come out before. It never hurts to do them!  And they are fun! 

The one I did that I'm referring to was done at the very first of this year. 

That J

Funny side story. Myself and a female friend of mine went to a roadside psychic once just as a very spur of the moment idea. The lady read me and I felt it was very general and not all that great. She read my friend and her first words were "Your father is an alcoholic and your mother wears glasses."

Well that blew my mind so we get back in the car after and I said OMG she saw your dad is an alcoholic and your mom wears glasses!!!

My friend, without missing a beat, goes "Jay, I'm from Alabama...everyone has an alcoholic father and a mother that wears glasses!"

And I laughed for 2 hours str8. Lol

Another time me and a group of friends went to a palm reader. They all got read and I was last. I lay out my palm and the lady gasps...she rubs her fingers over my palm and breaks down sobbing. Like LEGIT SOBBING and said "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I cant read you"...........

That was uplifting. 

MonsterOfSpain

The psychic knows about the Fame Kills tour and all her albums, went both to the Monster Ball and the Born This Way Ball but hasn't seen ASIB yet... Not sure if she's a Monster or not :what:

Archived