Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BBC/MTV: Gaga copies Madonna by flashing butt on stage

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she really do that? :laughga:

And then, in true diva fashion, she went right into playing a move of Madonna's own game and covered the Queen's Like A Prayer.

So not only did GaGa take Madonna's signature thong flash, she covered one of her own singles, obviously in response to Madge covering her own.

http://perezhilton.c...er#.UD5p3qNvVEM

aaronyoji

ffuuuu this is just the regular set of her bad kids intro!!! she did this since day ****ing one. god...

thefamebitch

The most pathetic piece of **** article I think I have ever read. Honestly that's what I call worthless journalism.

jhonyguy04

Ok, did she really cover Like a Prayer. Because that is my last straw. First the lips, now the fur, but her turning into a classless b---h like Madonna? Nope, not here for that.

misanthrope

Ok, did she really cover Like a Prayer. Because that is my last straw. First the lips, now the fur, but her turning into a classless b---h like Madonna? Nope, not here for that.

How dramatic.

Really? Does anyone even care?

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

PopBitch

Did Madonna copy Janet by flashing her nip?

1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZkxm4sHMU

Breaking news: Gaga copies madonna by breathing

and by walking down the street and smiling and having hair!
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

GlitterGrease

I think this is just as stupid as the rest of you do. But, saying someone "copied" someone else, doesn't mean the person being "copied" invented the idea. I'm sure I'm not making any sense but whatevs~

Sleigh Mama

I was gonna say "Gaga mooned the EMAs"!!

Anybody got a picture of gaga's butt from this incident?

Archived