šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

dit

Featured Posts

I still believe they planned to pitch-correct the Oscar performance but decided to rush release it when they saw the spike in salesĀ to aim for the #1. They could have uploaded it way earlier.Ā 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... Who will be buying those views for Shallow?Ā :poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Vitleysingur
Just now, BenG said:

I still believe they planned to pitch-correct the Oscar performance but decided to rush release it when they saw the spike in salesĀ to aim for the #1. They could have uploaded it way earlier.Ā 

There wouldĀ be huge backlashes if they did.Ā :fail:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Miracle
Just now, Enzo said:

So... Who will be buying those views for Shallow?Ā :poot:

We don't need to buy views, just for them to count em

Bad Monster Kid

So shallow actually might sell more this week than Million Performances did Super Bowl week?Ā :nooo:

Just now, Vitleysingur said:

There wouldĀ be huge backlashes if they did.Ā :fail:

The Grammys performance was heavily edited. Thatā€™s why her performance was uploaded so late. The Oscars one was an even bigger mess pitch-wise and the part where they shared the mic would have been a pain to edit.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Gaga's label is claiming copyright to everything Shallow-related on YouTube. The video of Kelly Clarkson singing it on the Gaga Daily YouTube channel just got a claim.

I trust Interscope to pull this off ... we talk about the record label that made DOPE a top 10 with shady things and certified Bad Romance Diamond at the right time when RIAA used the 100 views = 1 sale and WW youtube # for US certification + Boom Boom Pow unable to be brought in 2009 to give PF a week at #1 .Ā :pray:Ā + payola radio for MR and discount it just before SUPERBOWLĀ :trollga:

They are making bloody moves for Gaga and the basement rats are still squishingĀ :classy:

LittleMichael

"Wrong decisions"Ā  Ā  Ā "Third Negroni [a very popular Italian cocktail]"

They're too relevantĀ 

I-Ā :cryga:

7xPlatinum in Italy for Shallow is confirmedĀ :huntyga:

little legend
Just now, BawBaw said:

I trust Interscope to pull this off ... we talk about the record label that made DOPE a top 10 with shady things and certified Bad Romance Diamond at the right time when RIAA used the 100 views = 1 sale and WW youtube # for US certification + Boom Boom Pow unable to be brought in 2009 to give PF a week at #1 .Ā :pray:Ā + payola radio for MR and discount it just before SUPERBOWLĀ :trollga:

They are making bloody moves for Gaga and the basement rats are still squishingĀ :classy:

Imagine if Poker Face actually peaked at #2Ā :saladga:

The humanity probably wouldn't even exists todayĀ 

3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

So shallow actually might sell more this week than Million Performances did Super Bowl week?Ā :nooo:

who say this ?!Ā :what:

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

None of this is more iconic than the BTW 0,99$ discount thoĀ :classy:

Just now, TeenIdle said:

None of this is more iconic than the BTW 0,99$ discount thoĀ :classy:

exactly ....giving her a fu*** 1 mil + album and that promo campaign for BTW was INSANE ....only 1989 era can mach BTW era in term of money spent on promoĀ 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived