Charts Discussion

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
12 minutes ago, Levels said:

Shallow is a hit in Latin America. Gaga's biggest hit since Alejandro?

I really don't know cause Latin America has too many countries,:air: but in Mexico Shallow reached #4 on the Airplay chart so Shallow is Gaga's biggest hit since Alejandro here :vegas: . 

Some context: Mexico is the biggest music market in Latin America, A LOT of big artists from Argentina, Colombia, Chile, and Brazil have traveled to Mexico music because of this. 

messybottom
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

They got their promo for the Heal Me performance and yet they betray us like this :neyde:

When it comes to iHeart Radio, Ally is one of their biggest artists

Gaga? No. :lmao:

PerfectExca

IK Shallow had a huge lead but.. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THESE DARK REDS FOR HOURS :wtfga:I need a drink:messga:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

PerfectExca

Shallord is coming for Baddy Yonkers on a YT..600k difference. We're not far from the Shallow now ladies!:vegas:

NewRules
11 minutes ago, Toph said:

Streaming parties are not useless. They bring in lots of extra streams, and allow people to find new music they would otherwise not listen to. I've done Gaga, BTS, Taylor, and Bey streaming parties. 

BTS and Beyonce/JayZ stans were tweeting about their streaming party so much that it was trending on twitter for days and they debuted at no.2. Most people have jobs or they go to school, they don't have time to stream music they don't even like that much :oops:

Jennie Kim
10 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

iHeartRadio is basically a monopoly when it comes to radio. Top 40 songs are basically just from artists/labels who are willing to pay (for the most part, many exceptions) similar to Spotify playlisting. 

Interscope tried it with Z100, but it didn't stick

Nah I don't think Interscorpe even tried with Z100, they just seem receptive of Gaga

They even used to play Marry the Night back in the day while every other station was over her

I still blame Judas for killing Gaga's relationship with American radio, even though Applause did well, nothing was the same after that fiasco.

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, NewRules said:

BTS and Beyonce/JayZ stans were tweeting about their streaming party so much that it was trending on twitter for days and they debuted at no.2. Most people have jobs or they go to school, they don't have time to stream music they don't even like that much :oops:

It still counts. You’re killing the vibe. Every streams counts. We are THAT close.

Does it matter? Damage is done

PerfectExca

@SluttyHauswe took over this thread I-

Inb4 we get overexposed and get flop reactions:cryga:

OT: AC #6(=)

HAC#13(=) But gaining audience and spins. just. a little :excuseu:

2 minutes ago, NewRules said:

Maybe they were going to debut really low and the streaming party did help them :oops:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived