2. I wanted to punch him when he was living for her reaction

edit: Being in a room withĀ Peers Morgan and Perez Hilton is my nightmare

lol and look at that dress in the pic:sharon:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I mean, I don't blame her for feelin that way. :shrug:

Some of y'all who pushing this OTP to be actually real are deluded af sksksks :fan:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

migamiga

i love how we all joke about it but the moment someone else seriously says something we go into attack modeĀ :ladyhaha:

Chickens in Malibu

Someone make a gif of Colman blowing a raspberry, I'm gonna need that a lot for this type of articles

Mirages
2 hours ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunionĀ :ladyhaha::teehee:Ā (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

Ā 

How does Perez pig not get **** for appropriation? also what a lovely assembly of pressed wanna bes.Ā 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Batwings
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

:awesome:

article-2120027-1252BF4F000005DC-857_634

Is he wearing a turban because Voldemort is on the other side of his head?Ā  :oprah:

The Fame Monster

And I have tickets to see Spice Girls in MayĀ :triggered:Ā I hope she will apologize.

Find your freedom in the music

i really am a fanboy since the spice girls. It's been more than 20 fakin years..... Now they seem so very shallow to me, a very very shallow version of feminism.Ā 

hello hello baby.

Irina Shayk is currently the most gorgeous working supermodel we have and she's professionally sexy and has been dating Bradley Cooper for four years whilst he has been in movies involving sexy scenes. Since when has everyone suddenly watching actor Bradley Cooper with another professional, Lady Gaga, become prudes likewise to a modern public nunnery?! lol

For what it's worth, Gaga and Irina have been videoed and photographed out together with Bradley Cooper and have always looked friendly and endearing. Bradley Cooper even attended the Oscars with his girlfriend and Mother. Not saying that things don't happen, but it seems unlikely here and I don't support it, not even in a joking manner. I want Gaga to do her best professionally and it would look bad on her, as all this speculating has already proven just today.

I would support Gaga regardless though. I am a fan of Angelina Jolie. lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Emigrante

Did she attack Bradley too? If not.. oh well. Why would she choose to attack only woman?Ā 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

nodandsmile
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

crossed ā€œa few linesā€ with the look she gave Cooper,Ā UsĀ reported.

I am on the floor right now I can'tĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived