Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mel B dragged Gaga

Galagala

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Bradley and Gaga are both adults. If they want to fu*k the sh*t out of each other let them be. It's no one's businness. I doubt Bradley and Gaga care about "how it looks", they care about each other as really good friends who respect each other's art. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

Doesn't Mel B have her own messy AF personal history. Girl, don't be throwing stones at glass houses.

Surprisingly, apparently Perez Hilton loved it.

She should focus on getting some relevancy in this world outside of being a noisy AGT judge. Its not Gaga's fault her musical career is just being 1/5 of a girl band that didnt even last.

Oh and btw, that "women code" is a self destroying bullshit, men can treat women however they want but if she looks at him nicely suddenly shes a slut.

I mean in all honesty Irina probably was uncomfortable seeing the way they were. I mean knowing the way the media would/is trying to spin this they probably should have been a bit more cautious with their interaction. I get it they’re paying homage to the movie but they weren’t in character like Bradley made it quite clear prior to the performance. I don’t agree with her entirely but I can kinda see where she’s coming from. :oops:

Side-note. She’s not a hater so let’s not start attacking her. This impulsive attack on anyone who has an opinion about Gaga is kinda annoying. It’s gonna be another Sara situation only thing is Mel won’t delete her Twitter.

YourWhiskyMouth

BUT THE GAG IS

...Mel B got pregnant with a married man, Eddie Murphy, who was NOT her husband.

tenor.gif?itemid=11213683

Batwings

I've NEVER liked Mel B. Even in the Spice Girls days, she always came across like someone who liked drama and starting fights.

20 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

BUT THE GAG IS

...Mel B got pregnant with a married man, Eddie Murphy, who was NOT her husband.

tenor.gif?itemid=11213683

So she's a hypocrite

Love Trumps Hate

Tyler1992

1. Perez is still alive?

2. I wanted to punch him when he was living for her reaction

edit: Being in a room with Peers Morgan and Perez Hilton is my nightmare

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunion :ladyhaha::teehee: (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

I can smell the patheticness. It reeks.

sethrb101
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunion :ladyhaha::teehee: (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

Now see when you do clownery...

#Gaga2020

Archived