💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Stop.. With the Black face Tan Hate On Gaga.

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Being the Italian Queen she is, its extremely common for Italians to have a darker skin tone..

Its Called Olive Skin. Depending on wear she is she probably tans easier then other parts of the country.. Its a fact of sun exposure some places will tan quicker.. To even out the tone there is probably a layer of spray tan, but even that is just to even tone... 

Please we dont need her to be torn down by these accusations when her Italian heritage is commonly dark.. 

:triggered:

That said of course not all Italians have dark skin.. 

But we all know how pressed people on twitter over blow things.. 

Just to clarify, the black face comment was brought up by a couple people during a live chat feed.. Obviously people just trying to hurt her image.. But the reality is, that some people do view fake tans as profiting off of another race, disrespecting and pandering. Secondly.. My point was laid out to urge people to just stop talking about it.. Its just going to make things worse.. I admit we know its a joke. And interally if this forum was 100% closed off the public and we didnt have little pressed spys running around it would be funny.. But people do, and will take these comments and multiply it.. 

Honestly im not trying to hate on anyone. make anyone feel bad.. But you know its true that people out there just want to hurt celebrities. 

Makeup-Tips-For-Olive-Skin-2.jpg

large.jpg

superthumb.jpg?t=1512506117

larastyle4.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plus, she just came back from her vacation in mexico which she probably spent in the sun. her skin is perfectly sun-kissed and healthy looking.

angels forever, forever angels

River

It's her Calabrian side :diane:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Are GGD users saying she's doing Blackface? omg...

She looks good. She doesn't look burned, and is radiating very nicely. As a white woman, she should be very happy that she glows and tans, as opposed to crisping up and reddening like a lobster when exposed to five minutes of sun (like my sister... poor girl skjdalkjdaskjda).

3 points in and ready for more

Also, on the note of comparison, her tan doesn't look anything like Africana Grande's dubiously uber-Italian tan.

3 points in and ready for more

5 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Do you guys even know what doing Blackface means? This is literally just a tan :triggered:

I do.. However... PEOPLE as in the assholes on twitter and Instagram, take things like over tanning as blackface.. Its not just about Black skin.. Its using someones complexion to boost or get a reaction you normally would not get.

1 minute ago, Merman said:

Tanned skin is okay. The real problem is her hair. Oh, and makeup. 

She looks gorgeous.. 

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Those who are saying she is blackfacing doesn’t understand the meaning of it.

TannedGa > any skin toneGa 

i forgot to qoute you in my response above.. 

3 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

people need to stop calling a tan blackface, it's not paint, it's just skin that got darker from the sun

tenor.gif

I know this is my point.. What im getting at.. is people compare a "fake tan" to now to using skin tones to garner some reaction that they wouldn't normally receive. This is more of a people need to calm down on the shes to dark, its fake, its spray.. because 2019 is turning out more offended then last year.. and these kinds of talks will only exponentially grow.. Remember there are people out there thats sole purpose is to destroy careers. 

Archived