šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is rock/metal

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

ImTired
3 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

A rock/metal album is a no for me even though those genres are tolerable. I like songs that have rock/metal influence, but not songs that are completely within those genres.

It'd be true rock the same way Joanne was true country, in that it wont be. LolĀ :vegas:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES :firega:Ā I would be so here for it! She has the perfect voice for it, and the GP will respect her even more once she proves her versatility! I hope there is some pop mixed in too though.

Ā 

Also we are forgetting her Metallica colab, and all the rumored future projects they were going to have together.

Ā 

Her tweet showing a rock hand gesture showing her G A G A tattoo is another evidence. I think its possible, its like an album paying homage on why she went with the name Gaga.Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
55 minutes ago, Deku said:

andļ»æ tļ»æhe GP will respect her even more once she proves her versatility!

Hasnt she already?

blackcoffee

It would be a dream come true for me! Sheā€™s always been so inspired by rock music, but aside from a few sprinklings on BTW and Joanne (which are some of her best songs IMO...YoĆ¼ and I, Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, Marry the Night, Electric Chapel, etc., plus Speechless), sheā€™s never _really_Ā gone into that influence and I think itā€™s time.Ā Bring on the true glam rockstar that was previewed at the Grammys! Iā€™d also be down for some more glam disco rock alaĀ Perfect Illusion.Ā 

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hasnt she already?

Oh yeah she absolutely has. I just meant within the rock genre specifically.

Schizophonic

she really tries to make it hard for everyone who loved her first album, isnt she? i know she had to do what she wants to do but that means for me another era after jazz and country i will not like.

2 hours ago, Brinty binch said:

No, she better not... LG6 will be a pop/dance/electronic album or I quit off this fanbase.

ByeĀ :whitney:

monketsharona

DJWS being out doesn't mean BP, BN and Baseck are out of the project. They were still teasing on Instagram late December 2018.Ā 

As far as we know DJWS wasn't in the studio with Gaga since late 2017 in the tour bus. Time passed

Roboboy

if she went really dark and heavy but still with pop vocals I would LOVE that. I'm a huge fan of BABYMETAL and Poppy's recent stuff so I would 100% be here for this.

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

if she went really dark and heavy but still with pop vocals I would LOVE that. I'm a huge fan of BABYMETAL and Poppy's recent stuff so I would 100% be here for this.

i absolutly hate poppys metal stuff. if it goes only nearby this, it would be a nightmare. not another era full of things i cant relate too. lg7, please come.

Archived