1. 1. Are you praying?

• Yes I am praying
    • Yes I am praying

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

So yeah, I’m pretty sure tomorrow night Madonna will be seriously wasted and drunk tweeting about how much she hates Gaga, and how she created the universe, and she was the VERY FIRST PERSON TO EVER EVEN SAY THE WORD “SHALLOW,” etc, etc. 

ETA: All of the above was speech-to-text due to broken phone screen; please forgive any weird typos. 

I was like did you really write all those 6 paragraphs for Madonna? :huntyga:

I mean, sure she might be a little mad and jealous, who wouldn't? Lady Gaga is making herstory but it's not like she'll die if Gaga wins. And that 99 thing I think it could even be considered nice coming from her (in comparison to all the things she's said). The thing is, she's done her thing and she should be happy for all she's achieved. The Madonna vs Gaga thing is boring and honestly pointless, it doesn't contribute anything to Gaga.

When the whole BTW-Express Yourself thing happened Madonna fans thought she was a fad and that she would be an easy target. Tomorrow, with her BA Oscar nomination she's already proved them wrong and cemented herself as a legendary artist.

And that's the way i see it. :D

underneath the pine

FinnishGypsy
22 minutes ago, Jorget said:

wasï»ż likeï»ż did youï»ż really write all those 6 paragraphs for Madonna? :huntyga:ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

Haha, definitely not! But to be honest, I’m PMSing sufficiently that I could probably instantly write an entire novella regarding my boyfriend’s current PEN CLICKING THATS DRIVING ME INSANE! 

sipthistea

Let's pray and request that the Academy doesn't give the Oscar for Original Song again to Sam Smith instead. 

I could NOT tolerate something like that. 

200.gif

I have NOT bought Shallow 30 times for this to happen. 

NewYorkCity
5 hours ago, Jorget said:

Sadly, Bradley has no chance of winning this time. Rami has won everything. At least Gaga has the Critics Choice Awards. 

I know. Looks like talent lost.

That J
8 hours ago, Burqa Swag said:

I am athiest

Does that mean I am not qualified to be a Little Monster? 

Hide contents

jk nsjdnjfnd

Give 9 Hail Gagas and the bridge of Marry The Night and all will be forgiven, my child. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FinnishGypsy
1 hour ago, DreamingMonster said:

Inb4 she's losing best song and winning best actress :laughga:

That would be the most shocking thing since the 2016 presidential election results, except this time we’d experience the complete opposite (yet equally extreme) wave of emotions. 

littlepotter
8 hours ago, Red said:

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sis we're praying not performing an exorcism i'm-

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

sis we're praying not performing an exorcism i'm-

I’m exorcising Glenn from the trophy 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived